• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Masternode vouts

CODERsp

Hi! I'm interesting one question. I have dash-qt client with several masternode vouts. I've got some payments and I want mix them. But, how can I mix only non-masternode vouts? Do I need to lock them or client itself controls masternode vouts are untouchables? BTW, after I restart client, masternode vouts are unlocked again.

Lock 1000 inputs...
Tick the amount you're interested to mix ...
Press START :)

Thanks. I have another problem. I have 3 vouts, which I want to mix (4.41071423, 4.41071423, 3.1786159). I couldn't mix them from yesterday and dash-qt wrote idle and timeout expired only. Today I opened debug.log and saw another error: DoDenominate - couldn't find enough non-denominated funds for this transaction. Why is it so and why dash-qt didn't show this error. It's not very good for user experience.

Thanks. I have another problem. I have 3 vouts, which I want to mix (4.41071423, 4.41071423, 3.1786159). I couldn't mix them from yesterday and dash-qt wrote idle and timeout expired only. Today I opened debug.log and saw another error: DoDenominate - couldn't find enough non-denominated funds for this transaction. Why is it so and why dash-qt didn't show this error. It's not very good for user experience.
Is this your address for the 4.41071423 dash: XtAnE8yWYbvYXZAPTFGSo48UzWvcwVmtM3 ? I'm looking at the blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XtAnE8yWYbvYXZAPTFGSo48UzWvcwVmtM3.htm
For the last few days it seems there's no one else mixing so maybe that is why your mixing was idle. On mainnet it takes 3 participants for each tx to mix. It takes time for the mixing to be done.

Is this your address for the 4.41071423 dash: XtAnE8yWYbvYXZAPTFGSo48UzWvcwVmtM3 ? I'm looking at the blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XtAnE8yWYbvYXZAPTFGSo48UzWvcwVmtM3.htm
For the last few days it seems there's no one else mixing so maybe that is why your mixing was idle. On mainnet it takes 3 participants for each tx to mix. It takes time for the mixing to be done.

No, I have another addresses. Before mixing funds may be denominated, but it doesn't happen.

2015-06-26 12:52:12 CreateDenominated: Error - Не удалось обнаружить достаточных для выполнения этой транзакции неденоминированных средств, отличающихся от 1000DRK.

BTW: Error message contains DRK, instead of DASH.

In english: CreateDenominated: Error - Unable to locate enough Darksend non-denominated funds for this transaction that are not equal 1000 DASH.

"DRK" msg is in russian translation.

I have 12 non-denominated DRK. Is it not enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
2015-06-26 12:52:12 CreateDenominated: Error - Не удалось обнаружить достаточных для выполнения этой транзакции неденоминированных средств, отличающихся от 1000DRK.

BTW: Error message contains DRK, instead of DASH.

In english: CreateDenominated: Error - Unable to locate enough Darksend non-denominated funds for this transaction that are not equal 1000 DASH.

"DRK" msg is in russian translation.

I have 12 non-denominated DRK. Is it not enough?

We are working on translations, should be better in next release - join us if you didn't yet :)
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/dash/language/ru/
I actually accidentally :) finished ru translation for wallet UI but you can help reading it and finding typos or any other kind of errors. Or help translating Whitepaper. Would really appreciate any help!

Back to you original question: open coin control and verify how large your inputs are. Currently CreateDenominated (and DS) will not work if all inputs are less then 0.1 I believe.

Okey, I'll look on translations. My inputs are ~ 4.41, 4.41 and 3.17 DASH. I think, that's a bug. These all inputs was mined from masternodes.

One else moment. I set 100 DASH stay to be anonymized, but I have only 12 DASH available for that. Can it be my problem? I thought, it's only maximum amount to mix, it doesn't need to be lower, than available balance to mix. And, in any case, it may show this error to user, not to show that denomination is idle and timeout expired.

Yes, I set 15 DASH before and error was again, but when I set 12 DASH denomination process started. I think, we should make more user experience for that.

Sorry for a lot of questions, but why here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/t...a80050871b3f6f8491b137732953a652ec1fe582b.htm was not used denomination 10.0001 DASH, when the denomination amount was 12 DASH. By the source code it should use highest denominations. Because of that, I have big change, ~ 0.859 DASH. Thanks.

Already found :)

It appends in such sequence:

darkSendDenominations.push_back( (100 * COIN)+100000 );
darkSendDenominations.push_back( (10 * COIN)+10000 );
darkSendDenominations.push_back( (1 * COIN)+1000 );
darkSendDenominations.push_back( (.1 * COIN)+100 );

and retrieved in:

BOOST_REVERSE_FOREACH(int64_t v, darkSendDenominations){
}

So, first are lowest denominations, not highest.

CODERsp thanks for the debug.log! And tbh that was one of the weirdest debug.log I've ever seen...

Right now there is no good solution for this but
a) to set "keep anonymized" amount to some value that is lower then you need to get
OR
b) to move funds you want to mix to some fresh wallet and then mix them there separately from your MN funds.

One more very important thing:
Because of such huge number of failures your wallet is wasting keys from keypool at enormously high rate!
Pls make a fresh backup of your wallet immediately!

I'm really sorry for such experience... Sorry about that... :sad:

PS. The good news is that this part of code was rewritten and such behavior should not be the case anymore in new release (v12) https://github.com/dashpay/dash/commit/6e229e16ff0ddac5c98c49a6e772d572239d3d2c

My backup is 24 MB))

Yep, it should be smth like that - that's because you have ~10k of addresses (i.e. private keys) there (and most of them are wasted because of these mixing failures).

If you'd like to lower wallet size (normally wallet without mixing is 10 times smaller i.e. ~2.5 MB) I would suggest to dump MN privkey(s) and import it(them) into a fresh wallet, then send the leftover manually to new wallet and make sure you have all your funds in place. Then backup new wallet(s) (and make sure it(they) can be opened again without any error) and after that you can drop the old one (but I would still keep a backup of it too just in case).

Back