• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Liquidity Providers - v0.10.16.2

OK, let's try. I started with liquidityprovider=2 and 200 DRK amount. When I've got 200 unconfirmed DRK to wallet my amount keep anonymized changed from 200 to 5. I changed it to 200 again and restarted client. Currently, I've got errors "Darksend request incomplete: collateral not valid. Will retry...". I was charged 0.002 DRK, sent to myself.

P.S. Amount to keep anonymized is changing (24 DRK, 156 DRK, 164 DRK).
Don't keep changing your settings or you will be charged with fees because Darksend thinks you are "misbehaving". This is to prevent DoS and abuse on Darksend. I would just have one setting and stick with it until the anonymization is done, then you can stop Darksend and reset your settings. :)

e71d593068[1].jpg

This version automatically changes the amount of coins to keep anonymized after sending them to a fresh address. You don't need to do anything with it other than run it.

This version automatically changes the amount of coins to keep anonymized after sending them to a fresh address. You don't need to do anything with it other than run it.
Oh... Really?... lol Sorry I haven't run it.. I've been running my wallet as a user, not a provider. Thanks for the info. Can you answer CODERsp's question. Thanks :)

It works! Somebody made with me darksend tx on ~128 DRK. 0.002 DRK fee was for denomination and 0.0125 DRK for darksend round. I understand all. Thanks. Now I'm a liquidity provider))

I have 90 DRK / 8 rounds. So far got only 1 round done. How many liquid providers do we have? Not sure why it's taking so long for me to anonymize.

OK.. Just got my 2nd Darksend Denominate fee after 8 hours. I guess this is the trend... One round at each 8 hours... I can see the frustration other people have been saying now... What can we do to improve this?

Back