• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Liquidity Provider - v0.10.16.3

Is your internet connection hooked up to a traffic light or what? :grin:
Oh funny.

So I made a change about an hour ago... Changed my "amount to keep anonymized" to 1000, but I only have 263 DRK in the wallet, so I would assume it would try to anonymize the whole thing.
Since then... no transactions.
Still running V1
darksend_blocks_between_successes=30

Oblox, Raico, Eduffield,

I have the same result. Running V3 with liquidity set to 1 and nothing in the transaction history for several hours (about 2 hours).

(255DRK in the wallet)

Yeah, i've come back to V2. It works well for me. Haven't try V1. Just give the Dev team more time~ :wink:

Is your internet connection hooked up to a traffic light or what? :grin:
Hey Light, this is the perfect time for you to fire up a wallet and anonymize some coins with us.... before making an anonymous donation... :grin::grin::grin:

BTW, I've just started my wallet v.17 as a user, not a provider.. 90 DRK, 8 rounds... It'd better make it this time or I'm going on strike on Darksend! :tongue:

Hey Light, this is the perfect time for you to fire up a wallet and anonymize some coins with us.... before making an anonymous donation... :grin::grin::grin:

BTW, I've just started my wallet v.17 as a user, not a provider.. 90 DRK, 8 rounds... It'd better make it this time or I'm going on strike on Darksend! :tongue:

I am not gonna touch Darksend unless the wallet is more user friendly :p

Light, Moli, Raico,

FYI - Ran Liquidity V1 wallet all night... no transactions.

I am determined to see this working. I just feel like our flagship claim to darksend is kind of pointless if people can't denominate!

I would hold off on using any of these versions being that these probably do not reflect any of the changes in the mandatory 10.15.17 update and you're only bringing older clients on the network. Let Evan push a new release after we get enforcement on (which should be today or tomorrow by the looks of things).

Light, Moli, Raico,

FYI - Ran Liquidity V1 wallet all night... no transactions.

I am determined to see this working. I just feel like our flagship claim to darksend is kind of pointless if people can't denominate!
My wallet has been running since last night as a user and so far got only 2 Denominates. I'm about to make a post on JIRA. Something is definitely not working properly.

I would hold off on using any of these versions being that these probably do not reflect any of the changes in the mandatory 10.15.17 update and you're only bringing older clients on the network. Let Evan push a new release after we get enforcement on (which should be today or tomorrow by the looks of things).

Good plan. Thanks!

Any Liquidity Providers online? I heard today is "mix-em-up Friday".. Is anyone else doing this?

I started my wallet again a few hours ago as a User to test this system, it kept saying "Darksend is idle" or "..waiting in queue..." until just now it got this message... "Submitted to masternode, waiting for more entries (1/3).. "

eduffield, any idea how we can get this to work faster?

Thanks, guys.

EDIT: Now it's back to "... waiting in queue..." lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll run one again when Evan addresses what's going on with the latest version and not sending out denoms. Further, not sure if v3 has the fix from 10.15.17 in it so I don't want to add legacy clients back on the network.

I got 3x 0.1DRK corrateral fee...thinking it was because of downloading some huge amout of data....

What do you mean?
Evan asked if I have solid internet, I do but in this moment of denominations I was downloading some files which took me some hours.... before downloading I got a fee to pay of 0,0125 after downloading got 3 times a fee of 0,1 DRK

Evan asked if I have solid internet, I do but in this moment of denominations I was downloading some files which took me some hours.... before downloading I got a fee to pay of 0,0125 after downloading got 3 times a fee of 0,1 DRK
Hmm .. that's very odd if we get charged for downloading files that aren't related to running darksend. I got a 0.1 fee also the other day when I wasn't doing anything on the computer and my Internet connection was stable.

How many people are mixing right now and what amount/rounds?
90 DRK, 8 Rounds. So far I've got 5 rounds done. I've been charged with 9 DS fees, and 2 PTY fees. It seems we've got more fees now because of damn dossers.

90 DRK, 8 Rounds. So far I've got 5 rounds done. I've been charged with 9 DS fees, and 2 PTY fees. It seems we've got more fees now because of damn dossers.

Thanks for letting me know. That means, I shouldn't be mixing now :p

Back