• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Liquidity Provider - v0.10.16.3

I'd like to report that my wallet finally got 91 DRK anonymized about 24 hours ago, after several days of trying...

upload_2014-11-3_0-22-29.png

All got 8 rounds but not all of the denominations got 8 rounds at the same time:

upload_2014-11-3_0-28-14.png

I noticed one of the denominations was in a second batch:

upload_2014-11-3_0-30-28.png

And I believe because of that more fees were applied. My total fees were 0.276 DRK, equivalent to only about 47 cents, still cheap but will be too high when DRK is 100 USD... :smile:

upload_2014-11-3_0-43-56.png

I don't mind paying the fees, just wish the coin anonymizing could be faster...

Oblox, thank you! :) and thanks to whoever out there that did the pairing! :)
I hope more people will continue to try to anonymize their coins, eventually we can get this going better...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm running the standard wallet trying to get a bit over 600 DRK through 8 rounds, it's been at 25% for the last 30 hours. It's not happening.
My feeling is that when you start darkcoin-qt, it tries to denominate. But, if it fails due to a locked wallet, it won't try again even after you unlock your wallet. Can someone confirm if my speculation is correct? I think one has to do the following:

(a) start darkcoin-qt
(b) unlock the wallet by clicking "Start darksend mixing"
(c) DO NOT quit or lock the wallet until denomination completes. (I guess this is what is causing users trouble. Nobody wants to unlock their wallet for such a long time!) If you lock it, mixing stops. If you quit with an encrypted wallet, the wallet is locked immediately. Starting it again cannot restart the denominate process because it does not try again after it fails to denominate with a locked wallet.
(d) if you quit or lock the wallet, you will have to click "Start darksend mixing" again but the darksend round will be doubled.

If my speculation is correct, can the developer fix this issue? When someone unlocks a wallet, it should resume the darksend mixing. So far, what I observed is that darksend mixing is resumed when the user restart the qt client. However, it will stop immediately with a locked wallet.

Back