• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend issue

Bergstrom

Foundation Member
I have tried to mix a couple of hours now. A few status reports keep coming up: "Submitted to masternode, waiting in queue ."[SIC!] "Masternode: incompatible version". "Darksend request incomplete, incompatible version. Will retry..."

It is really hard when the masternodes are not compatible. Should not Darksend only locate compatible versions? The incentive must be clear that the not updated masternodes will not handle any mixing.

And yes I have tried "try mix" and "reset".

Come on I need to stay dark!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried to mix a couple of hours now. A few status reports keep coming up: "Submitted to masternode, waiting in queue ."[SIC!] "Masternode: incompatible version". "Darksend request incomplete, incompatible version. Will retry..."

It is really hard when the masternodes are not compatible. Should not Darksend only locate compatible versions? The incentive must be clear that the not updated masternodes will not handle any mixing.

And yes I have tried "try mix" and "reset".

Come on I need to stay dark!
I don't think the older version is the problem because Darkcoin Core is supposed to be backwards compatible, but only eduffield can explain all this to us.
If you'd like more eyes to look at your questions, you can post on the current thread:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/0-11-0-darkcoin-core-release.3601/page-16#post-37507

Back