• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend and waiting

patrolman

I'm looking to set up a masternode and thought it would be a good idea to anonymise the coins before locking them up indefintiely.

I went for 8 rounds - if something's worth doing, it's worth doing properly, right? I've had my client open for the best part of two days waiting and so far it's 12% complete (1 round). I did close the client for a couple of hours at one stage and then again for a little while more while I updated to the latest version. I suppose it's because there is nobody else mixing similar amounts at the moment but I'm beginning to think there's something I haven't done right.

On a side note, I think it would be great for Darksend to have it's own sub forum, and a sticky in the forum about how to use Darksend which can be updated if there are ever any changes to the procedure would be even better.

It's been about two and a half days now and the coins have been mixed just once. Is there any way to check if there's something wrong with the way I'm doing it?

I'm not trying to anonymise 100 000 coins, or even 10 000, just enough to run a masternode. I would imagine there would be others doing the the same thing but maybe I'm wrong.

My mixing has been stuck so I shut it down but I just started it back up now that there is someone to mix with, hopefully I speed stuff up for you a bit.

My mixing has been stuck so I shut it down but I just started it back up now that there is someone to mix with, hopefully I speed stuff up for you a bit.
I had it off for a while, so it didn't help me much. Thanks anyway.

Where's the thread about DarkSend Friday?

I'm looking to set up a masternode and thought it would be a good idea to anonymise the coins before locking them up indefintiely.

I went for 8 rounds - if something's worth doing, it's worth doing properly, right? I've had my client open for the best part of two days waiting and so far it's 12% complete (1 round). I did close the client for a couple of hours at one stage and then again for a little while more while I updated to the latest version. I suppose it's because there is nobody else mixing similar amounts at the moment but I'm beginning to think there's something I haven't done right.

On a side note, I think it would be great for Darksend to have it's own sub forum, and a sticky in the forum about how to use Darksend which can be updated if there are ever any changes to the procedure would be even better.
I made a request for a Darksend link to be under Support, something like this:

upload_2014-10-23_17-6-47.png

Propulsion said he will help to put that in this weekend, and we'll put all links and info related to Darksend under that support. I hope it can be visible enough for people to see, and it will be a good central place for all topics related to Darksend.

I made a request for a Darksend link to be under Support, something like this:

View attachment 571

Propulsion said he will help to put that in this weekend, and we'll put all links and info related to Darksend under that support. I hope it can be visible enough for people to see, and it will be a good central place for all topics related to Darksend.

Nice one! I think it will help a lot

Back