• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Wordpress integration plugin

Will you use it?

• Total voters
Learning to use WordPress is a snap and anyone can start by watching this how to video. Then you add apps like Cointopay.
Thanks Cointopay, I could put this to good use.

Where is the documentation for this plugin? Is this for WordPress in general or does it integrate with a specific WordPress shopping cart (i.e., woocommerce?) Will it support my custom currencies (default currency) in woocommerce (e.g., DRK?) I need more information.

Edit: 6 days later and no reply?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the documentation for this plugin? Is this for WordPress in general or does it integrate with a specific WordPress shopping cart (i.e., woocommerce?) Will it support my custom currencies (default currency) in woocommerce (e.g., DRK?) I need more information.

Edit: 6 days later and no reply?
Here is the link:
http://cointopay.com/B_Detail.jsp?ID=8
Full workinstruction is included in the download. Installation instruction of wordpress is not included.

Hi,

Are you versed in woo commerce setup and similar?
Hi, apologies for late reply, but didn't see your question, also didn't get a warning email. We will investigate WooCommerce plugin, it's not yet available, however it will be very soon. Most likely tomorrow. Come back to cointopay.com and keep an eye on the Latest news section under blog.

Hi, apologies for late reply, but didn't see your question, also didn't get a warning email. We will investigate WooCommerce plugin, it's not yet available, however it will be very soon. Most likely tomorrow. Come back to cointopay.com and keep an eye on the Latest news section under blog.

hey there
did you manage to integrate DRK ?!
Am looking forward to your reply
tx

Back