• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin value rise (Cool, calm Darkcoin group)

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Talk about being cool calm and collected! The value of DRK is on the increase, DRK moves up a notch on coinmarketcap, shapeshift btc to drk is thru the roof and the response from the Dark community, Lets have a logo contest! LOL, you have to love this community

Yeah I only wished I put more dosh in. But that's always the case.
You talking to me? ;) everyone had a great opportunity to enter @ 0.006 and btc @ ~200$ in that time...past now...

You talking to me? ;) everyone had a great opportunity to enter @ 0.006 and btc @ ~200$ in that time...past now...

Yeah I know. Sadly I'm broke and don't get paid until the 30th.

While it's sad to have the days of Dash-for-pennies gone, Dash is still incredibly cheap IMO.

Think of it this way: Would you buy BTC at $31 back in 2011? That was the peak of the first BTC bubble, it crashed to $2 six months later. Over the next six months it soared to $266 and while the price did come back down a bit, the BTC price hasn't dropped below $200 since.

By comparison, buying at $14 (current all-time high) looks pretty good. Buying in at $4.66 looks even better. Even if the price "only" gets to Litecoin's ATH that's $43, or almost 10x today's price.

All this talk of buying DRK is making me hungry. I have AU$100 sitting on an exchange. I think I'll go buy some more DRK!

Back