• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Price hits 0.023 BTC now

childrottena

Darkcoin in anticipation of rebrand will take it to next level. Darkcoin Price bulling now to 0.023BTC!

btc.jpg

Yeah, can you believe this. The shapeshift rate is ridiculous as well.:smile:

my XPost from BTC:

What is surprising - the number of Masternodes hasn't fell. I assumed many of the old owners will get the profits - will sell for the benefit of beginners and traders. But it looks like no one is selling DASH,or coins are accumulating by old whales, who immediatly restart new Masternodes with them.

Any new name won't satisfy some percentage of older holders - they will sell. At the same time a new wave of people who didn't like the old name Darkcoin (and number of these people is bigger and they are "richer": lol:).
The first dropping-buying was 2 weeks ago - right after the announcement.
We have all seen the result.

The second dropping-buying will now along the same lines, but now with the participation of people who are not closely followed the news.
IMHO it will have the same character as the first dropping-buying, but more extended in time ...

Will wait and see.
smiley.gif

my XPost from BTC:

What is surprising - the number of Masternodes hasn't fell. I assumed many of the old owners will get the profits - will sell for the benefit of beginners and traders. But it looks like no one is selling DASH,or coins are accumulating by old whales, who immediatly restart new Masternodes with them.
Will wait and see.
smiley.gif

Soon the marketcap price will pass the cost of 1 entire swing wing mega fast jet :wink:

soon we will hit 0.027 , the correction is finish...now consolidation before another rocket

The correction may not be over, but the velocity has slowed.

There is significant push for the market to move forward despite the price fall. Everybody is trying to get coins as cheaply as possible hence you see a few large orders execute to drive the price back down. There are enough shaky hands to profit off in this bullish market.

Back