• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin paper wallet to dash

paul_mohill

I was wondering if somebody could help or advise me regarding converting dark coin paper Wallet into dash. I purchased some dark coins a few years ago and place it on a paper Wallet. I am a little bit worried now that the dark coin Will not convert into dash. Can somebody please advise me what to do to do this correctly.

Kind regards Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if somebody could help or advise me regarding converting dark coin paper Wallet into dash. I purchased some dark coins a few years ago and place it on a paper Wallet. I am a little bit worried now that the dark coin Will not convert into dash. Can somebody please advise me what to do to do this correctly.

Kind regards Paul

Try Jaxx mobile wallet. Apparently, It can sweep paper wallets.

Thanks for your input. I assume that you don't anticipate any issue converting the dark into dash[emoji845]

Darkcoin was rebranded as Dash while ago.

Yea I know I just wanted clarification that the dark coin which I put on a paper wallet would automatically be converted to dash once I have uploaded them to a hard wallet[emoji6]

I am not sure how the add on work. I don't use it. However, Jaxx mobile app does have such function.

Alternatively you can use stadard QT wallet and follow these instructions:

Dash will safely pile up on the block chain. Use the original wallet file you generated in step 1 to spend them.

Back