• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Medium / Daily Dose of Drk

B

buster

Hello everybody,

My name is Bill Cassidy and I've been a part of the Darkcoin community for about 10 months now, although my role has none-the-less been inactive. I've always casually browsed the forums and r/drkcoin subreddit. Here is a post I made after successfully mining darkcoin for the first time https://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/1zepcj/i_did_it_my_first_coin_every_mined/ - You can also find me on twitter on two different accounts, @cassidysweb and also @darkcoinmedium -

Watching Darkcoin grow has been a lot of fun. But it just isn't enough for me. My future is in the cryptocurrency space and Darkcoin is where I want to be.

Anyways I wont go into my history, I've posted it elsewhere on these forums. What I want to do is introduce myself and get feedback from people on the daily recording I've started called Daily Dose of Drk.

Basically every day I will record a little snippet of information and some news. It gets posted to the sfx.io account here http://sfx.io/u/darkcoin - So far I've gone 4 days and I don't see any reason to stop. I also have plans to interview some of the active members of this community, so if you have any desire to share something with me in an audio recording let me know, I would love to interview you.

Feedback: I need some from the people who have listened. Please don't troll me. If you don't like it and just want to say rude things Ill just ignore it. If you have actual constructive criticism I can handle that. Just think before you post, because I am sincere about this and I want to build it into something bigger and better. Any positive feedback would be great as well. Just please don't straight up troll me with negativity that in the end will not help me or anyone involved.

In addition to my show I have started a blog on medium.com, the handle I use is medium.com/@darkcoin. As I don't think its fair that I be the only one with access to this account I am offering anyone who writes articles about darkcoin the opportunity to contribute to the blog. My suggestion is that if you have your own website where you write articles, then maybe you can post about 1/2 or 3/4 of your article on the medium.com/@darkcoin site, and then at the bottom link to the rest of the article at your site.

I'm not 100% sure about either of these, but it's my contribution to the community. All questions are welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Before I go I have one last question. I have a few websites that I get basic information from. Like the number of active masternodes, the current block, and the price of darkcoin. The thing is that a lot of these sites display different information, and I am not 100% sure which one is displaying the correct information. So does anybody know which website I should pull this information from that would be the most accurate?

*edited for grammar

Last edited:
Good choice for sfx.io and you have good bass voice ;)

thanks to both of you. Seems I got some feedback over at BCT as well. I am working on bringing some of my own comments into the recording, as well as some of my own thoughts and opinions. Regurgitation might get old fast. I don't want to sit here and lie to myself about progression, I want to actually make progress. Thank you again to both of you.

Back