• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Facebook page needs just a little boost

Loki

https://www.facebook.com/DarkcoinOfficial

Yay. 98 'Likes' and counting! But that's not quite enough yet for the owner to collect the bounty and for us to tick it off, on our list. I implore any posters here who are yet to 'Like' the page with their CIABook account, to do so. Then we can push on with some of the other tasks.

Thanks in advance everybody.

I liked. Its pretty ridiculous that bounty hasn't been claimed yet.

Up to 125 Likes today. He can definitely claim the bounty now!

I'm not sure what's going on with the payment of bounties. LimLims, are you paying out the DRK bounties at the end of each week? Or are you paying out the DRK as and when each task is completed?

I'm not sure what's going on with the payment of bounties. LimLims, are you paying out the DRK bounties at the end of each week? Or are you paying out the DRK as and when each task is completed?

I claimed the bounty for creating an 'absolute beginners guide'. I just notified LimLims on bitcointalk that I had completed it and he sent me the bounty within the hour.

It's up to 150, I already liked :) But the owner really should maintain it, or hand it off to someone who will. It looks kinda bad right now

Back