• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dark Wallet question

TanteStefana

Foundation Member
I tried to look up information on Dark Wallet, and I could only find promotion and vague explanations. I totally don't understand colored coins, and also, what does having your wallet integrated with your browser entail? Can anyone explain this?

I think it's funny, it looks like they have 10 developers and have been working on this since September 2013, but haven't released anything yet?

So many different questions.

Darkwallet - They mainly used the time to work on other project while they were raising funds for darkwallet and now finally work on the code as far as I understand.
Coloredcoins - checkout some youtube videos about it, its nice stuff, a protocol on top of bitcoin.

Yah, I watched the videos but I didn't understand it. Why do you need to color a coin to designate what it's for? I thought coloring coins was to show if they were stolen, or used in shady deals or some such thing. But this? I don't understand what makes this useful. But that's probably why I'm not a millionaire or a professor, LOL

Back