• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

D3 mining

i have a september batch , but around september 25 should arrive.

I thought that the first badge (sold on July 18th from the Bitmain site) was going to be shipped at least 3 months later (October time frame).

Was the September batch the first one sold?

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

Hey guys. Will we be able to mine other X11 currencies with the D3 Antminer. I have 5 coming in for November batch.

Hey guys. Will we be able to mine other X11 currencies with the D3 Antminer. I have 5 coming in for November batch.

Of course. The miner just hashed an algorithm (X11), regardless of the crypto you're actually mining. Just use a multi algorithm pool like zpool.ca

#D3 USD10000/pcs Ready Shipping From Shenzhen
leadtime:3-4 days after payment received.

#L3+ USD4500/pcs Ready Shipping From Shenzhen
leadtime:1-2 days after payment received.

#S9 USD3500/pcs Ready Shipping From Shenzhen
leadtime:1-2 days after payment received.

#PSU Price
$170/pcs for apw3++ power supply. $150/pcs for 51 asic power supply.

There are limited quantity stock available for Ibelink dm11G, DR100 and D3. Preparing goods takes 3-4 days after payment is received. 3-4 units are no problem for ordering them. can't get goods if ordering too many quantity.

You want 10,000 USD for a D3? Am I reading that correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling fully paid and valid order on bitmain. shipping 15-24 Nov. Selling with e-mail so u can change shipping address. currently it is belarus. The price is 1 BTC or equal in LTC, $, Euro or Russian Rubles. Deal will be in person (tet-a-tet). Please write me on email: zylos@mail dot ru
I am pretty sure BITMAIN doesn't allow change of shipping address after payment has gone through. Ordered 3 myself back in September!

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??
the dash dificulty is over 35 million after 50,000 x D3's were plugged in this month i would sell it while you can bro

Any London based investor would like to join me on mining? Had 10 antiminer d3 end of November. Looking to expand!

Unless your D3s are in Iceland or somewhere with cheap energy you're probably generating close to zero profit on those 10 D3s. Not sure why any sane investor would want to give you money. If you knew what you were doing you would have a mix of S9/L3+/D3 and some GPU miners for XMR and ETH.

Before you go seeking funds you should work on presenting yourself as credible. This post makes you look naive.

May I been misunderstood/ my bad communication.
Basically I'm not looking for investors but business partner to get more profit on mining.

I see. Usually if you say "investor" that means you want money from someone with an expectation that you will repay them with profits or capital gains.

As this is the first batch of the Antminer D3, there can be unexpected delays in shipment due to an unforeseen demand. 6. We advise you.NOTE: The price of mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate, the network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase.

Back