• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

D3 expected ROI for 2018. Still worth it?

Raul De Armas

For anyone interested,

I have 3 D3's waiting to be paid.

Do you think its worth the investment or is it better to put my money somewhere else?

My goal is to have a ROI in less than 4 months but with the expected difficulty increase I see it as a far possibility. (I have watch the coinwarz and cryptocompare monthly profits for 45 G/H decrease 2000$ in the past 48 hours).

Truly appreciate everyone's opinions if they are meant for good.

Pd; If someone is interested in my reservations for the 3 D3's I can hear offers.

For anyone interested,

Do you think its worth the investment or is it better to put my money somewhere else?

My goal is to have a ROI in less than 4 months but with the expected difficulty increase I see it as a far possibility. (I have watch the coinwarz and cryptocompare monthly profits for 45 G/H decrease 2000$ in the past 48 hours).

Pd; If someone is interested in my reservations for the 3 D3's I can hear offers.
where is the sipping address for em ?

For anyone interested,

Does it include the PSUs?

10k for a D3? At this point I would pay $900 as long as it comes with the PSU. To be honest $900 is probably too high.

I don't know but if your serious about mining hold them and try to get a hold of more miners, 7 more will put you in the $70,000 a year profit with Dash @$309. And just keep adding more miners as you can.
Just throwing another option out there. Good luck!

Back