• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MPOS CyBTC POOL | 0.5% Fee | 250GH/S+

lvl

After the team continued to work adn test , CyBTC Dash Ppool (cybtc-info) on the line. Adhering to CyBTC(cybtc-com) over the years the spirit of miners, adhere to fair and transparent, the first miners principle, is committed to further eliminate the threshold of Dash mining industry, to promote the mining industry to the center, and many players together to enhance the global Pool industry performance, security and service.

CyBTC Dash Ppool for the advertising miners prepared a number of two-line Ali server, the pool for a lot of the bottom of the optimization, domestic access speed, stability, the use of simple and intuitive process is conducive to the improvement of miners income.

At the same time, the power of the user can get exclusive server + private IP, from Ddos interference, the pool team will be for large customer mine problem one-on-one diagnosis, put forward specific improvement program.

At the same time CyBTC Dash Ppool in the 12.1 version of the first time to complete the update

The current pool fee is (0.5%). Calculate HashRate to 80gh / s+
From now on, you will receive an additional 0.25dash bonus for all users who have discovered a block number at the end of the of 8. All pool users can participate.

Is committed to build the best of the Chinese Dash Pool, although the current fee is far from supporting our hardware and manual input, I hope we can stick to the next

For nicehash renters - US - EU : stratum+tcp://asia.cybtc.info:9999

Last edited:
After the team continued to work adn test , CyBTC Dash Ppool (cybtc-info) on the line. Adhering to CyBTC(cybtc-com) over the years the spirit of miners, adhere to fair and transparent, the first miners principle, is committed to further eliminate the threshold of Dash mining industry, to promote the mining industry to the center, and many players together to enhance the global Pool industry performance, security and service.

CyBTC Dash Ppool for the advertising miners prepared a number of two-line Ali server, the pool for a lot of the bottom of the optimization, domestic access speed, stability, the use of simple and intuitive process is conducive to the improvement of miners income.

At the same time, the power of the user can get exclusive server + private IP, from Ddos interference, the pool team will be for large customer mine problem one-on-one diagnosis, put forward specific improvement program.

At the same time CyBTC Dash Ppool in the 12.1 version of the first time to complete the update

The current pool fee is (0.5%). Calculate HashRate to 80gh / s+
From now on, you will receive an additional 0.25dash bonus for all users who have discovered a block number at the end of the of 8. All pool users can participate.

Is committed to build the best of the Chinese Dash Pool, although the current fee is far from supporting our hardware and manual input, I hope we can stick to the next

Hi, I would like to join a pool with a rented rig. Let me know if you would let/help me. Thank you.

So I signed up to this pool last night. I was mining for about a few hours when all of a sudden I was signed out of the pool. Upon trying to relogin, I got a message saying my account was locked and to check my email to reactivate my account. I never received any such email from the pool. I have sent several emails without a respond. Can you explain what is going on here? You have several dash coins of mine on your pool. Is this pool legit? Anyone have any experience with them?

So I signed up to this pool last night. I was mining for about a few hours when all of a sudden I was signed out of the pool. Upon trying to relogin, I got a message saying my account was locked and to check my email to reactivate my account. I never received any such email from the pool. I have sent several emails without a respond. Can you explain what is going on here? You have several dash coins of mine on your pool. Is this pool legit? Anyone have any experience with them?
it seems they accept email-register with qq.com domain only.maybe you can ask for their supports in QQ group 333122594 (ask qq group admin to reactive your account).
their official account in this forum lvl was last seen 25weeks ago ...

it seems they accept email-register with qq.com domain only.maybe you can ask for their supports in QQ group 333122594 (ask qq group admin to reactive your account).
their official account in this forum lvl was last seen 25weeks ago ...
Makes no sense. They sent me a link to confirm my account, which I did. Also, The QQ group declined my request. Looks like a huge scam to me.

Sorry that didn't work out.
try to contact @lvl directly.his QQ ID is 123120950.or the admin with ID 313688150 .
IMO it's not a scam, but their service is terrible.

Sorry that didn't work out.
try to contact @lvl directly.his QQ ID is 123120950.or the admin with ID 313688150 .
IMO it's not a scam, but their service is terrible.
I contacted both lvl and admin. They did not activate my account and stole over 7 dash coins. I would not use this pool

Back