• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CryptoPet] ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ First Cryptocurrency Pet Apparel & Accessories Store ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

cryptopet

First Cryptocurrency Pet Apparel & Accessories Store

www.CryptoPet.com

Buying fun, useful and stylish accessories for your pets has never been easier!
Our store is a perfect place for pet lovers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts!

Cryptopet is a unique pet apparel and accessories store, where you can find really fashionable and cool gift ideas for your pets, and also give your support to the world of digital currencies.
It is a place where you can find everything for your furry family members, from toys and harnesses to collars and clothing. In our store we have a wide range of pet apparel and accessories, where pet owners will find everything they need to keep their pets happy, entertained and stylish.

Behind Cryptopet there is a team of four people, who are dedicated to providing customers with the best quality products at very affordable prices. We are pet lovers and owners ourselves so we very much understand the amount of love and joy that pets bring to our everyday lives and we know how important it is to make our pets happy. We make sure that all of our products are high quality and most of them are made in US and UK.

Fast Worldwide Shipping

With Cryptopet we also want to support the rising world of cryptocurrencies. We have been crypto community members for a few years and we have extensive experience in the e-commerce business. For now, Cryptopet accepts Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin, but we plan to add more coins and thats why we ask the Darkcoin community to convince us to add DRK as a payment option :)

Web Shop
www.CryptoPet.com

Twitter
twitter.com/CryptoPet

Facebook
facebook.com/Cryptopet

[email protected][/size]

-------------------------------------------------------

Your feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice !! Good luck with your business ! I would suggest you drop in a link to your services!. :wink:

I will buy kitty stuff with my drk if you allow for Darkcoin payments. Do you sell kitty batman capes, my cats superman cape is going out of style (kind of like the old drk client versions). Anyways I think this would be a great move to add Darkcoin, and if you guys do add Darkcoin I would love to do an interview with you on the Daily Dose of Dark.

Now about that batman cape, when can i expect that to be added? :)

Last edited:
First Cryptocurrency Pet Apparel & Accessories Store

crypet-logo.png

Buying fun, useful and stylish accessories for your pets has never been easier!
Our store is a perfect place for pet lovers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts!

Cryptopet is a unique pet apparel and accessories store, where you can find really fashionable and cool gift ideas for your pets, and also give your support to the world of digital currencies.
It is a place where you can find everything for your furry family members, from toys and harnesses to collars and clothing. In our store we have a wide range of pet apparel and accessories, where pet owners will find everything they need to keep their pets happy, entertained and stylish.

sports-gear1m.jpg

Behind Cryptopet there is a team of four people, who are dedicated to providing customers with the best quality products at very affordable prices. We are pet lovers and owners ourselves so we very much understand the amount of love and joy that pets bring to our everyday lives and we know how important it is to make our pets happy. We make sure that all of our products are high quality and most of them are made in US and UK.

Fast Worldwide Shipping

With Cryptopet we also want to support the rising world of cryptocurrencies. We have been crypto community members for a few years and we have extensive experience in the e-commerce business. For now, Cryptopet accepts Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Litecoin, but we plan to add more coins and thats why we ask the Darkcoin community to convince us to add DRK as a payment option :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Your feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
Cryptopet, none of the cryptocurrencies you currently accept are now possible to mine realistically on graphics cards in normal computing setups found in the average home due to ASIC type mining pushing the difficulty of scrypt and sha256 through the roof. Darkcoin is virtually the only coin that is strongly ASIC resistant(11 chained encryptions, more can be added) that also has a high daily volume and is backed by a number of big exchanges with direct currency pairs of the dollar/ruble/litecoin/Yuan/Euro. (bitfinex only has Darkcoin,litecoin and bitcoin as fiat/exchange/shorting pairs)
It is also anonymous and will soon have instantX transactions for very fast delivery time(no more waiting for tedious confirmations), no other coin can or will have these cutting edge attributes in the near future because none have 2000 masternodes scattered around the world supporting the network in order to make this happen.

Have a nice day.

Hello

First of all, thank you all for feedback!

yidakee
Unfortunetely, we cannot post links because it's a new account on forum - we will update links once we have permission.

buster
That would be awesome :) We will definitely ask our supplier on when can we expect batman cape :)
In the meantime, we can offer you nice Bat bow tie :) We can add it to our shop if you are interested.
RrPoZcO.jpg

Sub-Ether
Thank you very much for the concise explanation to "Why Darkcoin?" question. We will definitely add it to our payment options.

Darkcoin will be added to CryptoPet in under 24h. We will inform all members here, but follow us on Twitter for fresh updates - cryptopet

Thank you once again for your feedback and support

no need to add any specific merchandise for me unless you really can get your hands on a batman cape. But I do think you should add Darkcoin as a payment option. If you do let me know, I will 100% for sure purchase something from your store using Darkcoin.

Darkcoin has been added to our payment system!

You are welcome to pay with DRK now! :)

Live price display on our shop will be implemented in the next 48h!

http://CryptoPet.com expanded his product range! :)

We offer now more than 3000 products !

We offer products for: Dogs, Cats, Birds, fish Small animals and Horses :)

Still working on some pictures and details on the shop but everything is functional and you can now check out our new assortment!

Enjoy your shopping :)

I just got time to upload these photos. Recently I purchased a collar from cryptopet for Bonnie, my cat. The quality is pretty good, the communication between cryptopet staff is great, the shipping is fast and best of all I was able to make my purchase using Darkcoin. Here are the photos, sorry Bonnie is furry and fat so her neck gobbles up the collar!

B2jhYg8.jpg

aO2RPki.jpg

Thank you Cryptopet!

Hello Buster

First of all, thank you for the nice pictures of Bonnie, she is so sweet and the new collar is looking great on her! :)

We are very glad you like our shop and our services.

Once again thank you a lot for all the nice feedback, comments and the great support. :)

Back