• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cryptomate.co.uk unresponsive

methusaleh

Has anyone had problems with this site? On Saturday morning (utc) I bought 5.8 dash from them and they had no trouble taking my money.. but I'm still waiting on my dash. I'd used this site before without any trouble maybe 10 times and iits always worked ok but I've emailed, tweeted and used their on-line contact box a ton of times since and all messages are undelivered. I pulled their director records at Companies House and emailed the owner, manager and director and still nothing. I mean it's not a fortune (£27) but what the hell at least respond to me when you scam me!

Any suggestions on where to go next really gratefully received??!

Last edited:
Has anyone had problems with this site? On Saturday morning (utc) I bought 5.8 dash from them and they had no trouble taking my money.. but I'm still waiting on my dash. I'd used this site before without any trouble maybe 10 times and iits always worked ok but I've emailed, tweeted and used their on-line contact box a ton of times since and all messages are undelivered. I pulled their director records at Companies House and emailed the owner, manager and director and still nothing. I mean it's not a fortune (£27) but what the hell at least respond to me when you scam me!

Any suggestions on where to go next really gratefully received??!

sorry to hear
i have no contacts there and do not know them to be honest !

i will reach out to them direct and see what is up ;)

sorry to hear
i have no contacts there and do not know them to be honest !

i will reach out to them direct and see what is up ;)
You will? Hey thanks for any help or suggestions you're able to provide! Btw do you ever sleep? Seems that you live here - which I'm really grateful for right now btw!! :D

You will? Hey thanks for any help or suggestions you're able to provide! Btw do you ever sleep? Seems that you live here - which I'm really grateful for right now btw!! :D

do not worry about it
i obviously can not promise anything, but with things like that a good message from an official email account can (fingers crossed)
do wonders
i keep u posted

yes i sleep too, just woke up, coffee in hand, and another Dash round top go ;)

The site is down, at least for me.

Pablo.

That is odd Pablo. It's been working OK for me too but they are 'closed' officially overnight - but seems like nobody's home there at any time now anyway.

It's back for me as well, but it was down last night, weird.

Pablo.

Quick update on my saga with this, Calnaughtonjnr here on the forum came to my rescue and sorted this out for me.

I think I may have mistaken the size of Cryptomate as a business and it seems that things maybe slipped a bit there whilst a key member of the team was out of the country.

Anyway all sorted out now - thanks again Cal! Further evidence of the helpfulness of Dash people!

Quick update on my saga with this, Calnaughtonjnr here on the forum came to my rescue and sorted this out for me.

I think I may have mistaken the size of Cryptomate as a business and it seems that things maybe slipped a bit there whilst a key member of the team was out of the country.

Anyway all sorted out now - thanks again Cal! Further evidence of the helpfulness of Dash people!
No problem, my pleasure. Thanks again for your patience and custom. :D

Hey methusaleh, really sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

It was a strange combination of different things going wrong at the same time. Our mail provider borked and I handed over responsibility for support to someone else just before I left, it took a couple of days before he realized it wasn't working and I was the only one who could fix it, but I was out of the country and didn't have the right access. Also the vendor who accepted your order is new and should have sent your coins anyway, so like I said it was a whole cluster of shit going wrong at the same time.

Normally orders are filled within a few mins of payment being sent and I can assure you this is not typical of our service.

Again, super sorry for the problems and I hope you'll try us again. :)

Will.

Hi Will it's OK. We've all had our perfect storms of foul up.
I may have been a bit less than warm and fuzzy about it at the time but it's all been made right and I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch. I'd agree this hasn't happened before with you guys - its always been really slick before so im sure I'll be back again on your site sometime soon. ☺

Anyway I'll say no more on this as I'm sure the last thing you want is this thread getting bumped any more

I have the same problem, purchased dash over three hours ago, they took the payment however haven't sent the funds - really annoying!

I have the same problem, purchased dash over three hours ago, they took the payment however haven't sent the funds - really annoying!

did you contact them ?
i just send them an email with your link/post

did you contact them ?
i just send them an email with your link/post
Just got off phone to the bank and it looks like the bank held the money for security reasons - thts annoying but gives me confidence in crypto hound and proves that cryptos are the only way to 100% control your funds.

Hi Calnaughtonjnr I purchased from cryptomate Bitcoin cash it's been a day I haven't received the coins. I did receive a email from cryptomate saying my order has been filled. I have tried to contact cryptomate but no response.Do you have any suggestions what I can do? Thanks

Hi @Zedy sorry for the late reply. Can you please pm me with more details like your name and amount and order reference and I will get this sorted for you

Hi @calnaughtonjnr ! I’m also having this trouble. Ordered with them and they haven’t responded. It’s been 7 hours! I’m worried my money has gone.

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back