• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cryptomate.co.uk unresponsive

Are they on big load today? I bought eth for £1000 in 10am in the morning and still haven't received anything. I thought their service says 15min to 2hours for delivery. It's 6 hours now. I used uk bank fast payment transfer which is basically instant.

hey @calnaughtonjnr. Really sorry to bother you here, but I bought £200 of ETH yesterday, got an almost instant confirmation saying the vendor had confirmed and I've still got nothing to show for it! No replies to me emails or Tweets and I now feel like I've just had money stolen from me.

@calnaughtonjnr

What kind of magic did you do? after a week of waiting for a response, assistance from calnaughtonjnr allowed me to get my £500 back into my account. I cannot express my thanks enough.
calnaughtonjnr did an absolute solid 11/10

hello there
i have read this thread and seems there is some awsome magic goin on. never seen such kind of responces and thus joined here for some help.
i may the poorest of all cr cuurrency buyers here but that money matters to me a lot at my level. i tried buying ripple from cryptomate today on 19 jan 18 and i found a vendor after many times searching . the page showed bank details of vendor and said send 130GBP to this vendor and then press this button when u sent money. i did and clicked and it said TIMEOUT.
now my money is gone from my bank, havent recived any ripple in my wallet and cryptomate is not responding. i have a fmily and cannot afford to lose that money. its my weeks wages. please can anyone help in this matter. would really appriciate.
thanks
regards
RAJ

hello there
i have read this thread and seems there is some awsome magic goin on. never seen such kind of responces and thus joined here for some help.
i may the poorest of all cr cuurrency buyers here but that money matters to me a lot at my level. i tried buying ripple from cryptomate today on 19 jan 18 and i found a vendor after many times searching . the page showed bank details of vendor and said send 130GBP to this vendor and then press this button when u sent money. i did and clicked and it said TIMEOUT.
now my money is gone from my bank, havent recived any ripple in my wallet and cryptomate is not responding. i have a fmily and cannot afford to lose that money. its my weeks wages. please can anyone help in this matter. would really appriciate.
thanks
regards
RAJ

DM'd

If you're looking for a good alternative I can recommend coindeal - even if something happens their support is extremely responsive and helpful. Legit exchange!!!

Back