• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Crypto Scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewk

“We now have sufficient evidence linking his crimes to over a dozen fraud cases and two Dash masternodes, worth over a million dollars in total — and that’s just what we can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. We suspect him of much more. We have not begun to assess all of the other crypto projects he may have been preying on as well.” — Peter, Director of EBI.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54722661#msg54722661

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I did check the information on the other forum and scale in which this scam was done is huge.

Yep, glad this scammer got chased down. Strophy (who's Discord account got impersonated by Simon S Tadros) helped Peter with this.
This just shows that messing around with a good guy, gets you messed up pretty badly in the end ;)

Last edited:
“We now have sufficient evidence linking his crimes to over a dozen fraud cases and two Dash master nodes, worth over a million dollars in total — and that’s just what we can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. We suspect him of much more. We have not begun to assess all of the other crypto projects he may have been preying on as well.” — Peter, Director of EBI.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54722661#msg54722661

Need to know crypto wallet details.

Full story's been published here:
publish0x.com/energi/chasing-down-discord-s-biggest-crypto-scammer-xroxrjl
and
uptrennd.com/post-detail/chasing-down-discord-s-biggest-crypto-scammer~NTMxMzQ4

this is fake news i cant believe you would even run this article i am sure you will be slammed with a lawsuit for defamation .... please remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back