• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Crypto Misery Index Signals Good Times Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Crypto Misery Index Signals Good Times Ahead

Crypto-Misery-Index.jpg

A ‘misery index’, a contrarian index for Bitcoin created by Fundstrat Global Advisors, is at the lowest point since September 6 2011, 18.8, signaling a buy.

The misery index ranges from 0 to 100 and whenever the index drops below 27 it is a signal that a Bitcoin price increase is ahead. The index is meant to be contrarian to depict “how happy or sad” it is to own Bitcoin so the lower it gets the more investors should expect Bitcoin to rise over the coming months and vice versa. “The last four times this was below 27…there was not a single instance with bitcoin not up 12 months later”, said Fundstrat’s co-founder, Thomas Lee.

Some factors that go into the index are the number of winning trades out of total trades along with volatility. Thomas Lee was J.P. Morgan Chase’s chief equity strategist before he founded Fundstrat and regularly issues reports and formal price targets for Bitcoin.

read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/crypto-misery-index-signals-good-times-ahead/

I've recently started using the Dash Wallet app on my Note 8 which earlier was running android nougat. It was functioning just fine until today I officially received the latest android oreo update. After the update was completed whenever now I am trying to open the app it's only displaying a white blank screen at the startup and closing itself automatically after few seconds of non-responsiveness. Can anyone please help me to fix this as soon as possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back