• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Crypto Investors Should Look Closer at Dash: The Atlanta Blockchain Hosts Evan & Amanda

Howdy fellow Dash enthusiasts. Pete – the video editor for DASH: Detailed – here. I wanted to share a comment about our recent upload “Crypto Investors Should Look Closer at Dash: The Atlanta Blockchain Hosts Evan & Amanda” (
). I had hoped to publish a video from the presentations that was of high-caliber, and while overall I'm pretty content with the final product, I do admit that the audio lacks at points. And for that I apologize.

During our normal recordings, we use a lapel mic connected directly to our camera with its 15' cord. Recognizing that this wasn't an option for the Atlanta conference we bought an audio recorder into which we plugged the lapel mic. This introduced into the equation another variable – when the clothing/pocket that held the recorder was touched/brushed the audio was negatively impacted. Hence, during the aforementioned video there are times when the audio is not crystal clear.

Hopefully it's not so frequent or severe to warrant less viewers/listeners, but as audio quality is important I recognize that it may indeed mitigate the ultimate reach of the video. So again, sorry for the sometimes-subpar audio. If I am ever again asked to capture presentations in such a setting I will utilize another set-up that will not detract from the content.

Amanda is an outstanding Public speaker. Has my votes for any presentation she wants to do.

Pablo.

Could I please have the slide source for this?

Pablo.

Could I please have the slide source for this?

Pablo.

When I solicited the slides from Evan for inclusion in the video Robert was included in the thread. Robert noted that he planned to upload them (perhaps to the Atlassian area?). I just emailed him and inquired, so hopefully he or I will be able to share a direct link with you soon.

Great, I download the slides althought they are quite few, and also I dont get the Paypa- Bitcoin - DASH comparison. Maybe I am just dense.

Back