• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Crypto atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

predprocessing

hi all my name is Vlad and i am from the far distant land ironically called Russia. Cryptocurrencies here have huge potential. Yesterday we installed ever first in Moscow cryptocurrency atm with dash! I want to discuss this business with dash community.

Couple words about me:
- london school of economics graduate
- over 12 years of experience in electronic top up market
- worked in CyberPlat Alfabank Sberbank and qiwi
- run own software processing and atm manufacturing business
- love dash and my youngest daughter name is Dasha

I can confirm - Vlad is very reliable guy.
Yesterday there was I Blockchain meetup in Moscow
(150-250 people).
I has made Dash presentation there (photos and videos will be later).
And Vlad demonstrated very-first-in-Russia Crypro-ATM working with DASH (software and hardware are produced by Vlad's company).

We are discussing plans about putting this project to the next level - by submitting budget proposal, creating DASH-ATMs and distributing them not only in Russia, but worldwide.

Some photos from last event (but there where some before) you can find here:
https://www.instagram.com/predprocessingru/

I can confirm - Vlad is very reliable guy.
Yesterday there was I Blockchain meetup in Moscow
(150-250 people).
I has made Dash presentation there (photos and videos will be later).
And Vlad demonstrated very-first-in-Russia Crypro-ATM working with DASH (software and hardware are produced by Vlad's company).

We are discussing plans about putting this project to the next level - by submitting budget proposal, creating DASH-ATMs and distributing them not only in Russia, but worldwide.

Some photos from last event (but there where some before) you can find here:
https://www.instagram.com/predprocessingru/

Thank you for kind words, sir! And thank your very much for your excellent presentation at the conference

Hi Vlad, interested in more details regarding your ATMs as looking at the general bytes machines at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back