• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Crypto Atm machines integrated with Dash currency

Will it be a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saket Joshi

Hello,

We are the company that manufactures the CRYPTO ATM MACHINES. These machines will be used for daily crypto transactions like in starbucks, McDonalds, Wallmarts etc. We can provide these machines to you with your crypto currency which will increase your market capital and will be a better way of reaching out into the market.

Do let us know if you want to know more. We will reply you back with our full presentation

Hello,

We are the company that manufactures the CRYPTO ATM MACHINES. These machines will be used for daily crypto transactions like in starbucks, McDonalds, Wallmarts etc. We can provide these machines to you with your crypto currency which will increase your market capital and will be a better way of reaching out into the market.

Do let us know if you want to know more. We will reply you back with our full presentation

Hi...ATMs in retailers is great...where are your ATM's now? How can I find this information?
Thank you

Hi...ATMs in retailers is great...where are your ATM's now? How can I find this information?
Thank you
Our product name is Lamassu crypto atm's and we have around 400-500 atm's setted up around the globe.
We are now reaching out to different cryptocurrency since the market capital is getting diverse and people are holding many other crypto currencies other than Btc and Eth.
We can integrate your coin in our machines and set it up in popular places so that people can transact through your Crypto currency on a daily basis.
So have a look and Let me know your thoughts.

Back