• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Creating new X11 coin

DigitMint

Needing help creating my coin SaltCoin. I copied an existing coin from Github and did everything I was supposed to but when I got to adding the code for the Merkle Seed I couldn't find it. I was making the coin based off of the Steemit video tutorial and it's making a coin base off of lite coin so I suspect it has something to do with that. The Merkle seed code he has is used for Scrypt and I tried it for the X11 coin and it didn't work. Any documentation, downloads or videos would be appreciated. Any insight as wel much obliged.

Am still hoping for a coin where the receiver has to accept or deny incoming payments within 48 hours. This would:

a. Allow apps to set maximum budgets
b. Allows users to perform due diligence without constantly retroactively dealing with return addresses
c. Encourage tipping and promotions because money wouldn't be lost to unused wallet addresses

El directorio del git original es del litecoin, recuerda que es script

cambia los directorios en linux, puede que te sirva si lo logras comenta, estoy buscando también crear una alternativa.
find ./ -type f -readable -writable -exec sed -i "s/Litecoin/youcoin/g" {} \;
find ./ -type f -readable -writable -exec sed -i "s/LiteCoin/yourcoin/g" {} \;
find ./ -type f -readable -writable -exec sed -i "s/LTC/YOU/g" {} \;
find ./ -type f -readable -writable -exec sed -i "s/litecoin/yourcoin/g" {} \;
find ./ -type f -readable -writable -exec sed -i "s/litecoind/yourcoin/g" {} \;

Back