• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cost of creating new proposal

adam440

Hi,
I think one of the coolest parts of DASH is proposal system. However, as a price of DASH increases, it becomes impossible for many people to submit a proposal because the possibility of losing almost 500 USD is too high. And if for example price of DASH grow to 1000 USD then almost nobody will share new proposals, simply because they will have to ask for ridiculous amounts of money just to pay that setup fee of 5 DASH. Is there any way to lower the input fee? And obviously, best would be to develop some kind of algorithm that will prevent spam proposals in a decentralized yet cheap way.

The rising cost of proposals seems more like a feature than a bug. Yes, we will see fewer proposals, but I think the proposals will be of higher quality because of the investment they require.

If you have a good proposal but not enough Dash, I suggest getting with others to pool your Dash for the proposal.

Back