• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Continued Support for the Dash.red project

Would you vote to continue support for the Dash.red project?

• YES

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
reject the people who caused cpu load

The website rejects people who do not respect the terms of service by creating multiple accounts in the dozens, even hundreds and attacking the site by accessing the games from multiple browsers simultaneously.

If it were possible to rent servers with infinite CPU resources at reasonable prices, perhaps this would not be an issue. It if were possible to spend more time answering troll emails and troll comments than answering legitimate emails and comments, then perhaps this would not be an issue.

I implemented a viable solution to this problem. Over three thousand people have agreed to the new rules and have identified themselves with videos that become permanent records in their dash.red accounts. Approximately 500 new video verified users join dash.red per week. The website is achieving over 1500 Dash transactions per day. That is how I measure success.

Last edited:
I used to play in dash.red when they were not stingy but now I use getfreedash faster and better paid I'm still participating in your youtube contests

I will continue to support the dash.red project.

Thanks for the work. Also thank you demo for bringing up important discussion on many pre-proposals. I am coming to see that we really need more community involvement in pre-proposal discussion as this is very important.

Wow, we are nearing 1700 transactions per 24 hours for the first time ever!
upload_2018-3-5_19-45-40.png

March 6, 2017, 7:52pm Los Angeles, CA time - at the airport - on my way home to Colombia and look at this! 1700 transactions per 24 hour period for two in a row!!!
upload_2018-3-6_22-52-12.png

Nice. This is an opportunity for people who doesn't know about Dash. I've been talking to a lot a friend and they seen interested too. It's like learn with games.

Do you have any idea or sometthing in mind for new games?

sometthing in mind for new games?
There are two things in my plans for new games:
  • "Code This Lab", our game provider, has a horse racing game that I would like to add to the website. This will likely happen if we get continued support, although it is not really part of this proposal.
  • YouTube based games, in which people predict the outcome of different things we do in front of the camera, will move from collecting responses in the comments section to collecting them on the website. We are almost ready for our first trial run.

Your dash.red system has a serious flaw, it relies on the trust the masternodes community has on you.

In order to solve the above flaw and make your system trustless you have to publish all the dash.red transactions and add a column in this transactions file, and give the hash value of the name and of the video that you use as proof of individuality, for every individual user of dash.red.

That way you are commited in the future, in case an elected by the masternodes commitee ask you to reveal the name and the video of a random wallet (in order they check whether there is a real person behind or maybe a fake one created by you in order to confiscate funds) , that you will reveal the correct one and not one you picked later on, in order to avoid the investigations of the commitee.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
nickname_and_video_hashID=`bc <<<ibase=16\;$(sha1sum <<<$nickname_and_video|tr a-z A-Z)0`

We are supposed to built trustless systems, this is what satoshi taught us.

Last edited:
Hey!
I just played the Wheel of fortune for the first time. It was fun.
Although, I don´t know how I feel about having to do the Youtube verification. I normally turn down on sites or apps that ask many questions but I understand the need to cut on scammers (just my 2 cents).
I hope you find an easier way to deal with this issue.

By the way, it was great meeting you at Acapulco.

Much success.

Back