• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Consensus 2017 / NYC - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
w5oe8pD.jpg

Y95bWry.jpg

UKMm0HT.jpg

5fgXY06.jpg

WDq8avf.jpg

Ob2af83.jpg

more coming ;)

Awesome. Ahhh would be cool to be there with you Guys.

The link leads to a 2 min video which is not live anymore. the actual live video can be found if you click holgers profile

edit to above
- yes ryan had another presentation
- no we did not record it ourself (too busy at booth)
- yes it will be out there when consensus releases all recordings (will be online at coindesk for a year)

team is having a great time - tons of new contact - ton of old contacts who stopped by booth - super busy booth all day (well placed at exit elevators) - very corporate event / ton of hedge fund guys and VC characters "shopping" around for the next thing it seems - this is my 3rd crypto conference and the first time for me to feel some real "hype" in the whole industry
exciting times :D

I am back in Europe already and must say - THANK YOU GUYS. This was extremely busy but also extremely effective event. It was fantastic to meet in person and work together as a team in non-virtual reality :).

I have to say that my impression after the conference is great. Dash is not unknown and one of many projects anymore - we have had "big guys" like Deloitte, Ripple, Blockstream etc. coming to our booth to say hello, shake hands and have a conversation. All of them knew already who we are and what we do. It was fantastic to meet our community members and also new people and got them interested in Dash. These events are truly fantastic :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back