• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Company Memo: We just fired Michael Terpin!

TheDashGuy Why in Alah's name do you keep pushing this notion that there us a hidden agenda? Haven't you had enough?? See, after our agreement to disagree yesterday, I come back to the conclusion that you indeed have a very very sneaky kind of agenda. What on earth is wrong with you ??

The PR campaign is a no show. Aren't you happy with that already?

I said no such thing, I said SOMEONE made a false statement, am I wrong? Whether they made it up on purpose or accident is not an answer I have so I used to different words.

Is that ok?

Here my very "sneaky hidden agenda":

The DGBB should be used a Dash economy for jobs, not to pay some big PR company who cares not about us but the profits they ensue. I don't want to see the entire budget constantly used on 3 items.

If we can't fit in smaller projects and let it be a freely widely used budget, its pointless. We are not some centralized company and we need to stop thinking like one.

We can do things no one has ever dreamed of and we are squandering it because we are impatient.

Stop being impatient. Dash is built to succeed, we do not need a PR company that up until now has refused our requests for transparency, data, analytics or ANYTHING similar.

I hope that made sense and you took of you conspiracy goggles for a second to read it.

Much respect. (also will explain this whole point more in depth when I finish up my "open letter to everyone who wishes to read it"

Be patient young padawan. I'm here for the same reasons you are. I had a vision of what Dash could be in the end, and I WILL be a part of getting it there, whether I make friends along the way is not important to me.

TheDashGuy - if you only could read yourself with someone else's eyes. You're so condescending the dictionary should revise the meaning.

WHO made WHAT false statement? That is just plain slander and you're just trying to be sneaky and acuse people without openly saying it. You have in the past accused Evan and the team of making a.. what did you call it.. can't remember... but something precisely equivalent to a bogus proposal, hiding information on purpose for some crazy reason you concocted.

Slander! Plain and simply, slander! I am getting quite sick of this! You are doing absolutely nothing constructive except being very sneaky with your postings.

You insult people, then say sorry, then insult again, use foul language, admit you were out of line, then you do it again, then you say sorry, then you accuse "someone of something". You're being called down by dozens and dozens of members, kicked of Slack, kicked out of Telegram, ranting here, ranting in Dashwhale, ranting in btctalk ... geeeez

I am dying to to read your letter. Should be heaps of fun. Do you mind if I also write one too?

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDashGuy - if you only could read yourself with someone else's eyes. You're so condescending the dictionary should revise the meaning.

WHO made WHAT false statement? That is just plain slander and you're just trying to be sneaky and acuse people without openly saying it. You have in the past accused Evan and the team of making a.. what did you call it.. can't remember... but something precisely equivalent to a bogus proposal, hiding information on purpose for some crazy reason you concocted.

Slander! Plain and simply, slander! I am getting quite sick of this! You are doing absolutely nothing constructive except being very sneaky with your postings.

You insult people, then say sorry, then insult again, use foul language, admit you were out of line, then you do it again, then you say sorry, then you accuse "someone of something".

I am dying to to read your letter. Should be heaps of fun. Do you mind if I also write one too?

Saying someone made a mistake/made something up to sound smarter/correct is not slander. I am sorry you feel that way. But for the record, whats the contract denominated in? Anyone? Cause its in USD. Someoneeeee said it was Dash, that is false. I didn't name names in an effort to be polite and communicate my point.

Maybe if you dropped the attitude as I have and actually read my post you could see that.

edit: and there needs to some attempt to corral the FUD in this forum, if we all believe half truths, we are all lost.

Also, take a deep breath and stop attacking me, as I have. Noone is being attacked here anymore except me, so maybe you should take your own advice at some point? I took my deep breath, so please take yours.

Saying someone made a mistake/made something up to sound smarter/correct is not slander. I am sorry you feel that way. But for the record, whats the contract denominated in? Anyone? Cause its in USD. Someoneeeee said it was Dash, that is false.

Maybe if you dropped the attitude as I have and actually read my post you could see that.

There you go again, Mr Spin Doctor (like flare eloquently put it).

You said

For the record it was and always has been denominated in USD as well, someone got their facts wrong. And no, I won't say how I know this :]

And then you try to sneakily reinforce the statement answering to InTheWoods

Fabrication/Assumptions to support an argument.

Critical thinking people!

Look, I've had almost two year practice spotting trolls - you're not fooling anyone. Either you present factual information to substantiate your claims, or shut up. I've been in this community since you were in crypto-diapers and there in not one person who thinks I've got a bad attitude. Quite on the contrary.

What I cannot stand is falsehood, manipulation hypocrisy.

ETA for your letter?

You said

And then you try to sneakily reinforce the statement answering to InTheWoods

Look, I've had almost two year practice spotting trolls - you're not fooling anyone. Either you present factual information to substantiate your claims, or shut up. I've been in this community since you were in crypto-diapers and there in not one person who thinks I've got a bad attitude. Quite on the contrary.

ETA for your letter?

flare
fernando
tungfa

TheDashGuy has already been kick/banned from Slack and Telegram. Can't we IP ban him from here too? His personal attacks and foul language and innuendos really have become too much.

You insult people, then say sorry, then insult again, use foul language, admit you were out of line, then you do it again, then you say sorry, then you accuse "someone of something".

I am dying to to read your letter. Should be heaps of fun. Do you mind if I also write one?

Some people think a post count equals respect.

This is why any advice or opinion "TDG" gives should be taken with a grain of salt.
im almost stoned enough to understand that...

Cool, we have a non MN owner who is stoned (and thinks it's cool to brag) trying to take a DASH leadership role.......

First off, anyone can reak down points and sound correct while doing so, secondly what am I spinning? I am correct, the Contract is and always was denominated in USD, not Dash as we were led to believe. Ask the core team if you don't believe me. they are honest people as far as I can see so they should have no issue correcting this so we can see the real situation and stop judging people and things you think "they are making up".

ETA for your letter?

Well you obviously are driving yourself crazy "trying" to spot these so called trolls because I am here for every other reason BUT to troll you people. I like Dash, I came here not very long ago sure, but I have been in Bitcoin since 11' so your diapers statement is completely false and unneeded. I see the Dash budget as a global economic tool for every to help grow Dash, sure it might be a tad slower, but its much more effective in the long run, we don't need a half baked has-no-track-record PR company to do this for us, how lazy are we? How much faith do you REALLY have in Dash if you feel we NEED a PR company to take >30% of the budget for something that is basically out-dated back linking and low level PR any old company could do. For way less.

Would you like to keep going and can I get back to writing my letter now so you that are mad at me can get over this whole " me having an attitude" thing. My attitude has vanished if you hadn't noticed, I have not said a single swear word in almost 36 hours. CRAZY HUH? You on the other hand keep chasing me down with the same ol attitude from 3 days ago playing the same ol game you wanted to end.

Think about it real quick. Take a breath. Go for a walk or something to clear your head and stop judging me for having an opinion that isn't the same as yours. This is called debating.

flare
fernando
tungfa

TheDashGuy has already been kick/banned from Slack and Telegram. Can't we IP ban him from here too? His personal attacks and foul language and innuendos really have become too much.

Go quote the last "foul thing" i've said. Goooo for it, oh wait, it stopped as requested of me.

Should I just stop having an opinion as well?

Go quote the last "foul thing" i've said. Goooo for it, oh wait, it stopped as requested of me.

Should I just stop having an opinion as well?

I don't need to. If you have memory problems, search for a Neurologist and get tested. You're not fooling anyone.

Ok, let's put it this way. You feel victimised because you feel a bunch of us are ganging against you, right? You're also hardcore about analytics, right? That was your whole argument about the "bogus PR campaign"?

How about we conduct a little social experiment and open a poll and ask the entire community, out in the open, if they want you here or not.
That way there is zero doubt there is a "hidden agenda" and an "oligarchic Slack", and "vendetta team members out to get you"

1) totally democratic
2) decentralised opinions
3) 1 user, 1 vote

Are you man enough for this?

I don't need to. If you have memory problems, search for a Neurologist and get tested.

Ok, let's put it this way. You feel victimised because you feel a bunch of us are ganging against you, right? You're also hardcore about analytics, right? That was your whole argument about the "bogus PR campaign"?

How about we conduct a little social experiment and open a poll and ask the entire community, out in the open, if they want you here or not.
That way there is zero doubt there is a "hidden agenda" and an "oligarchic Slack", and "vendetta team members out to get you"

go for it! pretty please follow through with this. PLEASE.

So sick of your constant attitude towards me so do as you please, i tried to reason with you and you are still blowing steam from your nose. It's pointless for to to attempt to reason with you at this point.

go for it! pretty please follow through with this. PLEASE.

So sick of your constant attitude towards me so do as you please, i tried to reason with you and you are still blowing steam from your nose. It's pointless for to to attempt to reason with you at this point.

Do you want me to wait for your open letter? I am more than happy to give you the chance for a pre-emptive rebuttal.

Do you want me to wait for your open letter? I am more than happy to give you the chance for a pre-emptive rebuttal.

No you aren't.

You've decided how you feel a bout me, so I give up on you.

I'll write my letter on my own time, at my own pace so its a thoughtful post. And no its not because of you, you are obviously impossible to reason with. I wanted to make sure everyone undertood my reasoning clearly without calling anyone out on anything.

But now I'm dealing with you instead, because you have anger issues. Go take a walk and get out from behind your screen it's obviously caused you some long term rage issues.

Notice how calm I've been since I was warned by a respectful moderator? You should try it some time. Breathing oxygen helps too.

So stop wasting your time here and go write your post/poll and let the people decide. I care not.

edit: also someone should cross check the IP of David/Yidakee, I have an assumption they are one in the same. coingun? fernando? tungfa? Please just check, don't even report your findings, just CHECK.

No you aren't.

I'll write my letter on my own time, at my own pace so its a thoughtful post. And no its not because of you, you are obviously impossible to reason with. I wanted to make sure everyone undertood my reasoning clearly without calling anyone out on anything.

But now I'm dealing with you instead, because you have anger issues. Go take a walk and get out from behind your screen it's obviously caused you some long term rage issues.

Notice how calm I've been since I was warned by a respectful moderator? You should try it some time. Breathing oxygen helps too.

So stop wasting your time here and go write your post/poll and let the people decide. I care not.

edit: also someone should cross check the IP of David/Yidakee, I have an assumption they are one in the same. coingun? fernando? tungfa? Please just check, don't even report your findings, just CHECK.

Those three people know both of us very well, and know quite well that we are not the same person =)

hahahaha!!

This is hilarious! thank you for this.

:grin:

quoting this so it doesn't get lost...

No you aren't.

Those three people know both of us very well, and know quite well that we are not the same person =)

So an IP cross refence should be a simple thing to do, but assuming you aren't a liar, would be very naive. What harm would a check up do?

And why aren't you guys off writing a poll to get me banned? I thought that would solve everything? Stop badgering me please.

So an IP cross refence should be a simple thing to do, but assuming you aren't a liar, would be very naive. What harm would a check up do?

And why aren't you guys off writing a poll to get me banned? I thought that would solve everything? Stop badgering me please.

They're more than welcome to =)

Hey, I asked you kindly, you said go for it. I'm going for it. I'm a man of my word. I even asked if you wanted me to wait for you letter, you said no. Don't shoot me now...

I don't need to. If you have memory problems, search for a Neurologist and get tested. You're not fooling anyone.

1) totally democratic
2) decentralised opinions
3) 1 user, 1 vote

Yidakee, David,

Although TheDashGuy can be annoying. He is doing a lot for Dash. He has some really good ideas for marketing and web design. Let's not let a few arguments about how things are done get in the way for letting him show his talent.

I have seen a lot of responses directed at him that are biased personal attacks. He defends himself, and the cycle continues....Just let it go. He knows that he needs to clean up his language and his tack. Let's not spend any more time on this. Please.

Now back to the topic of this thread....

Does anyone see what we should do going forward so we don't have this problem again?

• Evan is working on a solution with contracts - great.
  • PR guys. Better updates. Real metrics - the same metrics we used when we setup the contract. Report on them weekly/monthly. Then we don't have a faith only reason to keep yes votes. Or a general (look at the news).
  • Smaller proposal amount - This was a very large proposal amount....this could have been the issue.
  • Denominate proposals to pay dash out at the fiat rate on the contract.

Hey, I aksed you kindly, you said go for it. I'm going for it. I'm a man of my word.

Now i'll wait until I get banned, when i don't i'll write my letter.

if I get banned, good riddance, this place is a horrible forum for debate, its all about the collective mindset around here.

For the record this is what start BTC down the road they are on now. This exact attitude.

Back