• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Community Innitiative #2 -- Art as a Promotional Tool

GreyGhost

Foundation Member
This is an idea that popped up as I was reading about Zoran's art. I will just copy / paste what I posted there (as wozzek23) and see what you guys have to say.

Quote from: GhostPlayer on September 27, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
Get this incredible sculpture for as little as 1.31 Dash...
74/256 tickets SOLD.

Out of respect for GhostPlayer and his initiative I did not react on that Zoran's art thingy that annoys me greatly. (not the "art" per se, but the whole picture) So I've been thinking and decided that even this initiative can be used as an example how out of box thinking (my ISO 4217, IPO, DASH - CASH, DashPay etc. musings) might help us.

This guy (Zoran) was whining here for no one buys his art. He does not give a damn about DASH (granted, he needs to eat) and as he whined how no one is buying his art he said he'll have to go to Ethereum, Ripple etc. Enters the Ghost (player) and nobly tries to help. Let's say this works. Que bono? A buyer of the art for the lottery gives her or him something for 1.31 DASH instead of a full price. Zoran also profits for he sold something otherwise no one wants to buy.

Would not be a MUCH BETTER to approach this from a different angle (it could also keep the lottery thingy live for its fun) assuming his art is appreciated by the community here, there, anywhere:

-- Zoran organizes an exhibition, devoted to DASH and the "future of money" of his Art in Zagreb or wherever (he's from Croatia, not sure from which city) no matter how small the gallery or the exhibition space. It could be done almost for free, with a help of few friends I am sure;
-- Evan goes to the opening night (we pay, the lottery pays for his trip. Croatia is a beautiful country and he'd could use a respite) and talks about the DASH;
-- the Exhibition is therefore enriched. Zoran talks about his inspiration (crypto, financial freedom), a brief video, stitched, edited out of several we already have introduces the concept and Evan talks more about the DASH.

A freaking event. Journalists in small countries are enthralled by the geniuses from America so it would be covered, trust me on that. A video of the event, if planned smartly would be a welcomed addition to the promotional activities "in Europe." A nice publicity would echo at home and all over the world. Zoran would have his big entrance into the world of art and crypto and no one would call him a whiner, on the contrary. The community's money would be split and go for the Evan's (promotional) trip and Zoran's sculpture or paintings and everyone's happy.

Just my 2 cents. Trying to be constructive even when seriously miffed
smiley.gif
smiley.gif

Damn... I've posted too much there already. This is a bit with my pledge:

There are great initiatives already. Ambassadors, Foundation, Virtual Corporation, so let us, all of us, be more concrete in our efforts to strengthen DASH. So, I pledge 50 DASH (at today's price, so $120.00 toward the Zoran Art - Evan's (or a reputable surrogate) trip to Croatia DASH / Crypto EXHIBITION if anyone would bother to try do something about it. That's already 10% of the airfare, coming from one person... so let me see Zoran coming back with the plan, dates, space for it and let us move forward. If he cares only about selling his stuff through the lottery, thus using this community for his enrichment (or to put kulen on his table, screw it, splawik knows artists in Warshaw or elsewhere in Poland for sure
smiley.gif

GreyGhost this is not my horse ;) besides I live in Italy for 8 years and I`m not interested in art at all but the sculpture 1 is quite nice would say :)

You are on FIRE today
:wink:
Very cool , I am all for Community Initiatives and Art Shows !

GreyGhost this is not my horse ;) besides I live in Italy for 8 years and I`m not interested in art at all but the sculpture 1 is quite nice would say :)

Imagine how many artists - should you leave a comp for a sec or two - you'd encounter in Italy :smile:

But kidding aside, I am very curious would either Zoran or his main promoter, GhostPlayer over there at the Bitcoin talk act in any way, shape or form...

I liked the woozek`s post there and his vision of all of this, wondering if Zortan could present himself and if Evan has nothing opposite to that.

That is a great idea. It would be great to have DASH promoted in fine arts events!

Back