• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Comments on new 'Theymos' problem, & why we are basically immune

I like all your other videos but this one raised more questions than it answered...

A 'fireside chat' ... How nice to see you !

Yes, the DASH system of governance is most definitely superior to other altcoin projects I have heard of.
( I have recently learned of corporate concerns with an altcoin as a side-show, Other altcoins most interested in data transfer, and/or security, and some with imbedded function at significant global banks, which IMO, is the antithesis of crypto currency. ) Much to learn !
Best
rc

Resist censorship.
Always.

In short, what amanda chattered is...
"ENOUGH OF THE PEOPLE WHO TALK, AND TALK , AND ARGUE, AND QUARREL ENDLESSLY IN FORUMS. ENOUGH OF THE STUPID MODERATORS AND THE CENSORS ALSO."
what amanda chattered is the well known moto....
"STOP TALKING, START VOTING!!!"
Amanda also said that we should care about what others vote, and not only about what we vote. This is also well known, this is what the games theory states.

Dear @amanda_b_johnson ,

It seems that you have just discovered the games theory, and you are glad of it, and we are also glad that you managed to understand this concept. Let me inform you that the games theory (as a concept) is well known at least since 1713, so start reading about it in order to enlighten yourself more and more. And please do not fall into the pit hole of believing that ONLY WE should care about what the whales are thinking (and voting). The whales should also care (more than WE do) about what WE are thinking (and voting), because the whales are nothing without US, and without OUR belief in the dash coin (that the whales own).

yours truly,
demo

Last edited:
Back