• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Collateralized mining - ETA

As i understood it's the only sensible way to keep the network and transaction speed on-par with high speed MN network. Otherwise a miner would have to basicly buy MN hardware and network speed just to mine, this would be too expensive. So mining on the MN infrasructure is the only way to mine dash when the network speed goes up.

The road map is changed and there's nothing about collateralized mining in it anymore. Anybody knows what's the new plan?

As i understood it's the only sensible way to keep the network and transaction speed on-par with high speed MN network. Otherwise a miner would have to basicly buy MN hardware and network speed just to mine, this would be too expensive. So mining on the MN infrasructure is the only way to mine dash when the network speed goes up.

The road map is changed and there's nothing about collateralized mining in it anymore. Anybody knows what's the new plan?

Are you sure that collateralized mining is no more?

Back