• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CoinNewsAsia.com (Dash Mentioned)

I did a quick interview for CNA, did my best to mention Dash as much as possible :)

http://www.coinnewsasia.com/butter-bot-bitcoin-will-take-a-similar-role-to-gold-in-asia/

Pablo.

Well said! great interview, thanks for slipping in Dash as much as possible, I find it hard to get across to people why there are a number of flaws in the bitcoin network which Dash is solving such as the masternode seed nodes, fungability, comfirmation times, bloated blockchains and funding the Devs for future projects.
Usually their eyes start to glaze over within 5 minutes of the conversation:rolleyes:

Well said! great interview, thanks for slipping in Dash as much as possible, I find it hard to get across to people why there are a number of flaws in the bitcoin network which Dash is solving such as the masternode seed nodes, fungability, comfirmation times, bloated blockchains and funding the Devs for future projects.
Usually their eyes start to glaze over within 5 minutes of the conversation:rolleyes:

And yes, I understand about the glazing over; I've learned to focus on one specific aspect only when talking to a crypto newbie, thought that's not that great a solution either.

Anyway, thank you for the positive feedback :).

Pablo.

Back