• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Coinmarketcap blatantly lying, labels Dash a pre-mine

I'm really surprised they would do this. It shows a bias that you would not expect from an index. It's a pity we can't get this removed, because they are the leading site for this information. (albeit they are the leading site for 'disinformation' right now.)

I know the premine label is not true. But there are millions of ppl yet to discover crypto. They are going to assume coin marketcap is the 'truth'

Hmm....

Great coin, great TEAM! :cool:
timthumb.php

Unfortunately the vested interests and trolls scream a lot louder and make a much more noise than the genuine people and they can be surprisingly good at getting heard as well.

I literally just got into DASH tonight, though I've been interested in Darkcoin since it came out.

Even a noob like me knows that this is bull. Has anyone tried to bring this to their attention?

I literally just got into DASH tonight, though I've been interested in Darkcoin since it came out.

Even a noob like me knows that this is bull. Has anyone tried to bring this to their attention?
It's been fixed. Very sloppy of them

Back