Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

CoinMarketCap Alternative

Discussion in 'Budget Proposal Discussions' started by ICJR, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ICJR

ICJR New Member

Our proposal has finally been launched!
    Dash Central Proposal

TL;DR We are currently developing a “one stop shop” for cryptocurrency education, news, charting, analytics, and data. I began this project a little over a month ago when I realized the community needed an upgrade around several cryptocurrency services.

The cryptocurrency onboarding process is a bit of a hurdle for the average user. Services like CoinMarketCap, CoinCap, etc. provide a base overview of the market as a whole but lack additional resources to help new users in the space. This is the problem I aim to solve with MetaVS

I am looking to move the conversation from the Pre-Proposal thread to discuss the project in depth, and answer any concerns the community may have.

2. ohiobitcoins

ohiobitcoins New Member

Now there are many place to overview cryptocurrency market

3. geoffreycelen

geoffreycelen Member

CryptoNewsTrends is one of the place to check the latest news about cryptocurrency.

4. Adconity

Adconity New Member

Cryptocurrencies are typical to understand but have the capabilities of giving amazing returns to your investment. But there's an alternative too to earn without investing in cryptocurrencies. Now promote your business while running ppc ads with crypto-based advertising network adconity.com and ensure maximum visibility.

5. MrBeats

MrBeats New Member

we need an alternative to coin market cap- they barely update and manage their links
    and another issue: they allow exchanges to be listed when you request them to be removed

6. geoffreycelen

geoffreycelen Member

#6 geoffreycelen, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018