Coinbase

raze

King of the Morlocks
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Mar 9, 2014
Dash Address
Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
It's all speculation. No one know what exchange it will be yet.

Reactions: JTFerdinand

JTFerdinand

Mar 29, 2017
Ipswich
edchat.net
Dash Address
Xde6whLqfsCGobgEhaDkKgGNGVqVEbwWNs
Do you know when it will be announced?
It's going to be ninja released, I guess to trying to avoid massive pumps prior to a release. The risk is if there is activity before these releases people may be insider trading, so perhaps only the exchanges will be told not to notify the development team and to just launch when ready. I'm not sure tho.

TroyDASH

Jul 31, 2015
any updates on this , can the marketing team push this , this would be a hugeee news to dash and will give 100% growth over night
The major exchange that was funded/added a couple months ago was Kraken. There has been no official word about how receptive Coinbase or GDAX is about adding Dash or whether they are planing to add.

TroyDASH

Jul 31, 2015
I found it encouraging that Charlie Lee departed Coinbase.
Right -- we know for sure that Lee who was in a position of influence, would have fought against it, so that is one hurdle that no longer exists.

-crypto

Jun 17, 2017
Honest question... Why wouldn't every exchange have Dash? What factors are stopping them from adding us at this point?

Reactions: yocko

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
i believe coinbase is looking for certain amount of transaction volume and market cap , they would list dash once we cross say 3-4 billion in market cap

-crypto

Jun 17, 2017
Well, fingers crossed on that. Would love to see the price hit $400. Probably won't be up there till Evolution is released, but who knows, the market is crazy. I didn't think Ethereum would hit $400 before Dash.