• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Coinbase

It's all speculation. No one know what exchange it will be yet.

Do you know when it will be announced?
It's going to be ninja released, I guess to trying to avoid massive pumps prior to a release. The risk is if there is activity before these releases people may be insider trading, so perhaps only the exchanges will be told not to notify the development team and to just launch when ready. I'm not sure tho.

Charlie Lee is the director of Engineering at Coinbase. How real may be to see Dash at coinbase? I think it is possible but Lee can be a great obstacle to overcome

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 11.18.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 11.18.03 AM.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 102
any updates on this , can the marketing team push this , this would be a hugeee news to dash and will give 100% growth over night

any updates on this , can the marketing team push this , this would be a hugeee news to dash and will give 100% growth over night

The major exchange that was funded/added a couple months ago was Kraken. There has been no official word about how receptive Coinbase or GDAX is about adding Dash or whether they are planing to add.

Honest question... Why wouldn't every exchange have Dash? What factors are stopping them from adding us at this point?

i believe coinbase is looking for certain amount of transaction volume and market cap , they would list dash once we cross say 3-4 billion in market cap

Well, fingers crossed on that. Would love to see the price hit $400. Probably won't be up there till Evolution is released, but who knows, the market is crazy. I didn't think Ethereum would hit $400 before Dash.

Back