• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Coin-Swap.net

coinswap-ian

Hello DarkCoin community! Have you heard of us?

You may or may not have heard of us before but we have been around for quite some time. We were one of the very first exchanges to list Dark Coin immediately after launch. We have built up our team and put a substantial amount of work into the exchange since that time. The hard work has been paying off and we are becoming increasingly more active. Come take a look!

Who we are
My name is Ian Childress and you can find my Linkedin profile here. I started the exchange last December and worked solo for the following 8 months. This summer the exchange started to gain traction and we added Jeremy and Jared to the team as well as Rob who is a retired and very experienced security expert. We also have just picked up our 3rd full time developer, Brent. You can read about all of us on our about page.

What we are doing
We have been rewriting the trade engine in Go for the past 5 months and we are ready to release it in the next few days. Our PUSH and API systems will be as fast and easy to use as anyone in the industry. Did I mention IT IS FAST? We'll also be adding new market types and some other great features.

What we are going to be doing
Our UI is simple but we need to improve it. Specifically the Profile section could use some work and we plan to do that in January. We also will be adding FIAT, margin and futures trading options in the near future.

We are very focused and have invested considerable capital into the project. We are an excited and growing team of professionals and I believe you'll enjoy trading on Coin-Swap.net. Come check us out!

Hello DarkCoin community! Have you heard of us?

You may or may not have heard of us before but we have been around for quite some time. We were one of the very first exchanges to list Dark Coin immediately after launch. We have built up our team and put a substantial amount of work into the exchange since that time. The hard work has been paying off and we are becoming increasingly more active. Come take a look!

Who we are
My name is Ian Childress and you can find my Linkedin profile here. I started the exchange last December and worked solo for the following 8 months. This summer the exchange started to gain traction and we added Jeremy and Jared to the team as well as Rob who is a retired and very experienced security expert. We also have just picked up our 3rd full time developer, Brent. You can read about all of us on our about page.

What we are doing
We have been rewriting the trade engine in Go for the past 5 months and we are ready to release it in the next few days. Our PUSH and API systems will be as fast and easy to use as anyone in the industry. Did I mention IT IS FAST? We'll also be adding new market types and some other great features.

What we are going to be doing
Our UI is simple but we need to improve it. Specifically the Profile section could use some work and we plan to do that in January. We also will be adding FIAT, margin and futures trading options in the near future.

We are very focused and have invested considerable capital into the project. We are an excited and growing team of professionals and I believe you'll enjoy trading on Coin-Swap.net. Come check us out!

+1 for not being anonymous Ian.

I love the this wallet health page https://coin-swap.net/health

If it wasn't for the low volume I'd be jumping in to give it a go!
Thanks for showing that page, i didn't even know it was there. I hope this exchange will pick up some volume too, it seems a nice exchange, and they also have a channel on IRC Freenode #coin-swap, so if anyone wants to talk to the staff, they're there.

Thought I'd pop in here for a minute and introduce myself. I mostly do programming behind the scenes at Coin-Swap, but occasionally you can find me in IRC chatting or helping out a bit.

I've been working with Ian to help improve the exchange since September, and along the way I have learned some exciting new technologies as well as more coding discipline. While Ian has been mostly in charge of maintaining and overhauling the core engine, I have been doing other not-so-critical coding, for example to help support XMR, which requires custom code that regular altcoins don't need. I've built a somewhat buggy push server (and am currently working on a new better one), and I've written the middleware for our popular Health page, amongst other things.

It's been fun watching Coin-Swap gain more fans over the months, and I hope that with some of the big changes we have in the works, we'll gain an even larger user base. We're always open to feature requests and suggestions, so feel free to join #coin-swap on Freenode and share your ideas with us!

Hi all! I know I'm a little late to reply here, but thought I'd introduce myself as well. Mainly I'm doing PR work and marketing for coin-swap.net. I do a little support via IRC as well, although I'm not involved in the coding aspect of things. Ian has given me control and responsibilities of coins to list, delist, manage our Coin of the Day, and manage our twitter account. You'll fine me plenty active in our IRC channel #coin-swap on Freenode. Always happy to chat it up with fellow crypto enthusiasts would love to hear from you guys!

Back