• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Windows Installer artworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

flare

Dear all,

as we have refurbished the build and deploy system for Darkcoin binary distribution, there will also be a "setup.exe" for Windows users. Unfortunatly the installer still uses Litecoin assets

h4JJPQm.png

Which makes the installer look like that

wNbbfFl.png

CD5nNcr.png

As you can image we don't want to release that :smile:

Therefore i am asking for help to get new artworks in the correct dimension/format. The files to be changed are in the share/pixmap folder of darkcoin

If anyone can help me out (preferably the person(s) with the official artwork source files) that would be great!

Thanks!

I have source files for the artwork. I can do it, but I won't be able to get on it until tomorrow evening (~2 AM UTC Thursday).

Very good - don't feel pressured on dates, take your time :smile:

Thanks!

flare, for the naming conventions, leave them as they are or rename them ("darkcoin16.png" or "bitcoin16.png")?

Also, I don't know what the .xpm files are. I assume I don't worry about those?

flare, for the naming conventions, leave them as they are or rename them ("darkcoin16.png" or "bitcoin16.png")?

Also, I don't know what the .xpm files are. I assume I don't worry about those?

Yes, keep the naming scheme (bitcoin*) please - for the xpm files: I am quite sure i can use a converter to transform the files to xpm - or if you are using Phtoshop there is a plugin available

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back