[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
Hello Sir,
Noob question: I have 1000 darks, do I have to "give" them to you, or is it a cold wallet system? Isn't is kind of risky to lend 1k drks to a stranger?

Also, you take 20% of earning and take care of everything, is that right?
Yes, 20% and I take care of everything. I call it mining 2.0, you get the regular payouts straight to your wallet.

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
The service is growing... How many extra MNs will we have this time? :)

Reactions: vertoe

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Looks like we start with around 30 nodes.
I'm sure we will hit 35MNs easly till sunday.
To get more shares someone will have to wait till sunday all cycle or he can partecipate in 24h after sent coins to you?

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Exactly I wanted to know this. New entries shareholders will be addedin the cycles of 7 days sunday/sunday. Good. Thnx Vertoe.

stickrell

Mar 9, 2014
This sucks. I was refunded from the last joint venture for the following reason; "Unfortunately, I have to shut down my masternode shares service. I'm currently unable to pay for the servers and in addition, not really having time to maintain the shares and payment scripts." Four days later it is started back up again with conditions that prevent me from re-joining (I have less than 200 coins). Your welcome for the positive Trust Feedback on BCT that I left at your request..

Edit: Oh wait. I just found a delete button for the Trust feedback left on BCT. I'll have to think about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

supernocturnal

Aug 17, 2014
This sucks. I was refunded from the last joint venture for the following reason; "Unfortunately, I have to shut down my masternode shares service. I'm currently unable to pay for the servers and in addition, not really having time to maintain the shares and payment scripts." Four days later it is started back up again with conditions that prevent me from re-joining (I have less than 200 coins). Your welcome for the positive Trust Feedback on BCT that I left at your request..

Edit: Oh wait. I just found a delete button for the Trust feedback left on BCT. I'll have to think about that.
just my curiosity to reply your comment. basically, it's your choice buddy... but can u find such trustworthy guys to give back your coin...when he can running away from all of us but instead he didn't do it. not to mention this is DRK where anonymous is really their main reason to exist and fyi i'm here not to defend someone or else ...
me too have less than his requirement but still waiting if he's open another mini slot ... hopefully ...

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Exactly!
He showed he is trustfull and for that you shouldn't delete his +1 on bct.
Mine trade etc and get minimal amout to partecipate.
Sell something you don't need and buy some drk.

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One

Hey, your welcome. People really begged me to relaunch this service and here we are.

You know I got 2 kids aged 1 and 18 months and my wife is sick at bed, I got a hell of day to keep this family going and in the night when everyone is asleep I sit down at my computer to offer such a service for you. I'm not sleeping at all and I explained very well why I introduced a minimum entry barrier and increased the payment cycle to 7 days.

I seriously don't care if you delete your trust feedback, it's just pathetic coming here to blame me I'm just doing it for the trust feedback on bitcointalk?

Reactions: karisu
Jun 11, 2014
Prison

seriously? Vertoe is not your slave and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He could have easily walked away with 47000 coins. but he refunded everyone without us even having to say anything.

Lebubar

Mar 15, 2014
Well I have to agree that complaining about the service vertoe offer is really stupid.
He can make the rule he want, if you are not happy just make one jointventure.
I understand very well that it was a lot of work to daily pay, daily change the % of share etc etc..

Vertoe don't worry, everyone are really happy with your services..

Last edited by a moderator:

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc
You may have failed to notice this, but the Trust rating over at Bitcointalk is for (now it comes) "Trust", not for how deep someone puts his head up your ass to fulfill your special desires (pun intended).

And sending back a helluva amount of DRK _IS_ something only a trustworthy person would do.

acidburn

May 26, 2014
Hey vertoe. I just wan to say a massive thanks for looking after and refunding me drk. :). It sucks to hear about yor circumstances and I really hope your wife recovers quickly. :).

Your a great asset to this community.

supernocturnal

Aug 17, 2014
Hey, your welcome. People really begged me to relaunch this service and here we are.

You know I got 2 kids aged 1 and 18 months and my wife is sick at bed, I got a hell of day to keep this family going and in the night when everyone is asleep I sit down at my computer to offer such a service for you. I'm not sleeping at all and I explained very well why I introduced a minimum entry barrier and increased the payment cycle to 7 days.

I seriously don't care if you delete your trust feedback, it's just pathetic coming here to blame me I'm just doing it for the trust feedback on bitcointalk?
LOL even if u're not asked about it, i will put good reccomendation on btctalk and people who only complaining what they demand without concerning others is lack of sense actually... and maybe he is hungry... just like me

PS : Hope your wife getting well now ... and just keep to remind u, family is the greatest source of spirit ... RISE and SHINE

May 2, 2014
Back by popular demand! When does this restart? Sunday?
Once a week payouts and shares added. Works well for both of us.
Some say 20% is alot but sharing a pool of 67 mn has its advantages.

Reactions: vertoe

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Back by popular demand! When does this restart? Sunday?
Once a week payouts and shares added. Works well for both of us.
Some say 20% is alot but sharing a pool of 67 mn has its advantages.
67??? Nooo 47 yes or meaby I'm wrong. LOL! :)
Guys we start in 48hours after this shares locked for a week ;)

Lebubar

Mar 15, 2014
Take care that now
Min share >= 200

oups I see in the excel that someone have 10.. Just forget what I say

Status
Not open for further replies.