• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Check your DASH before you CRASH

Having transparent projects has nothing to do with the idea of Dash being anonymous. Projects should be accountable and disclose how they're spending the funds if they wanna get my vote. You are confusing two very different things.

That being said, the quality of your videos is starting to improve. Keep it up!

Having transparent projects has nothing to do with the idea of Dash being anonymous. Projects should be accountable and disclose how they're spending the funds if they wanna get my vote. You are confusing two very different things.

That being said, the quality of your videos is starting to improve. Keep it up!
the point I was trying to make that it is a state of mind whereas someone who is used to being anonymous eventually loses concern or care about what the outside world thinks of their actions

the point I was trying to make that it is a state of mind whereas someone who is used to being anonymous eventually loses concern or care about what the outside world thinks of their actions
Try and be a gay person in Iran and talk about it openly to everyone, or try to be a political anti-communist activist in N Korea or China, openly preaching against the system. Or try being an anti-religion activist in Saudi Arabia and see how far this full disclosure attitude would take you.

In all the cases mentioned above you'd end up in jail best case scenario or sentenced to death - the most likely scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try and be a gay person in Iran and talk about it openly to everyone, or try to be a political anti-communist activist in N Korea or China, openly preaching against the system. Or try being an anti-religion activist in Saudi Arabia and see how far this full disclosure attitude would take you.

In all the cases mentioned above you'd end up in jail best case scenario or sentenced to death - the most likely scenario.
those type of egsamples and arguments don't mean anything to me because I am not mentally enslaved by my imagination, I live in Florida, USA.. that is the reality I know, and it's an amazing place to live. I don't see DASH making proposals for spending the DASH in IRan or Korea, they are spending it in the USA and Canada. Stay focused and follow the money, DASH is digital cash, follow the money

craigrant

Lots of Dash users are not living in the US. The world is much bigger than some rural town in Florida. I am glad you're living the life there but most people in the world aren't. Many live under oppressive regimes.

craigrant

Lots of Dash users are not living in the US. The world is much bigger than some rural town in Florida. I am glad you're living the life there but most people in the world aren't. Many live in under oppressive regimes.
like I said, those DASH users you're referring to who live all over the world are only inside your imagination, and at most they can be words, pictures, or videos on your computer screen, but they are not real until you physically experience them, follow the money

I vote craiggrant to be an auditor of Dash voting fund yay.....
They would be able to pay me off to keep secrets, and yes I would take the money because I like real money first before imaginary people. A female should do that job, as she would care more and be more honest, that's why most bank tellers are female

like I said, those DASH users you're referring to who live all over the world are only inside your imagination, and at most they can be words, pictures, or videos on your computer screen, but they are not real until you physically experience them, follow the money

What are you talking about? This is delusional talk. I suggest you go to one of those places and see for yourself.

...and speaking of zen and fake spiritual yogi zen bs. I suggest you watch this documentary.

What are you talking about? Are you this delusional?! I suggest you go to one of those places and see for yourself.

...and speaking of zen and fake spiritual yogi zen bs. I suggest you watch this documentary

I don't do politics or religion, I just do money, in this case that would be DASH, digital cash

Back