• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Check out PundiX (POS + crypto fiat conversion)

Iñaki

Hey,

I just stumbled across PundiX. They have developed basically a combination of a already working POS system combined with OTC trading of fiat/crypto and vice versa + Cryptocard. Looks quite promising to me.
They seem to aim at user friendliness both on the merchant and consumer side.
They plan to roll out their system first in South East Asia and then worldwide.
I think a collaboration/integration would be really beneficial, but check it out yourself:

https://pundix.com/index.html
https://pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf

I'd like to see a small device like that just for Dash. Fund development of over 100,000 devices, send them to merchants, bam instantly add these merchants to a map, Dash users can go to the merchants to buy whatever. Merchants can add their store items to the device, the device prints out a QR code or bar code so when customer has their items, merchants scans the items with the device, am I hearing cha ching!?!

Why was this post moved to “alternative currencies”?

Even though they are doing an ICO of their utility tokens for funds to spread their technology, they are not a currency.

They are tackling 3 main barriers for mass adoption of crypto currency:
Get it, spend it and ease of use.

I’m not saying their success is set in stone, but they have a very promising and working product.

I'd like to see a small device like that just for Dash. Fund development of over 100,000 devices, send them to merchants, bam instantly add these merchants to a map, Dash users can go to the merchants to buy whatever. Merchants can add their store items to the device, the device prints out a QR code or bar code so when customer has their items, merchants scans the items with the device, am I hearing cha ching!?!

I’d love to see that too!
But I think leveraging their product would also help big times

Why was this post moved to “alternative currencies”?

Even though they are doing an ICO of their utility tokens for funds to spread their technology, they are not a currency.

They are tackling 3 main barriers for mass adoption of crypto currency:
Get it, spend it and ease of use.

I’m not saying their success is set in stone, but they have a very promising and working product.
Could agree with the last few sentences but not with the first two:
- they build it on top of ETH
- they create their own proof-of-stake token/currency PXS
- they "support" BTC/ETH/LTC to let users buy PXS and use it inside their system

And finally, they do not mention DASH anywhere.

Could agree with the last few sentences but not with the first two:
- they build it on top of ETH
- they create their own proof-of-stake token/currency PXS
- they "support" BTC/ETH/LTC to let users buy PXS and use it inside their system

And finally, they do not mention DASH anywhere.

As I understand it by reading their white paper the system aims to do crypto fiat conversion while recording transaction hashes on the Ethereum blockchain. Their token is used as gas for transactions.

DASH isn’t mentioned anywhere directly but he expresses his willingness to add more currencies in the video

As I understand it by reading their white paper the system aims to do crypto fiat conversion while recording transaction hashes on the Ethereum blockchain. Their token is used as gas for transactions.

DASH isn’t mentioned anywhere directly but he expresses his willingness to add more currencies in the video
Hmmm.. Ok, maybe you are right, moving back to General Discussion

Back