• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Chatbot for predicting crypto prices on a messenger – good idea?

Tony61080735

Offtopic. Just wanted to share news about a messenger releasing a chatbot for making bets on crypto rates. The messenger calls ‘ADAMANT‘, dash has posted about it recently.

Now I was betting through the chat with ADM on future BTC price, as it is like the only possibility to make a bet now. But later, maybe they'll also support Dash bot if the messenger's community will ask that. Wouldn't it be cool to have a regular bet bot for making bets on DASH price every five days?

It works so: five people make a bet during 4 days round time, and on the fifth day the bot distributes the betting budget among winners. More participants – the bigger reward for winners. The winner is everyone who predicted the BTC price +- $100, but for DASH rates they can make 10% as a win zone.

I love that though, join the betting to raise the reward budget! Or give me at least one reason why does this thing s4ck in the thread.

If you think that you can predict the future then what's the benefit of making these bets over trading on an exchange? How much does the service provider (ADAMANT?) charge in fees?

Back