• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CEX.IO is a SCAM EXCHANGE used for stealing of Investor deposits and IDENTITY THEFT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyborgX

CEX.IO is a SCAM EXCHANGE USED FOR IDENTITY THEFT!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY!

They Steal deposits and misuse your Identity Verification!!!!!!

Their whole business is a Scam! Fraudulently soliciting investors to invest funds on their Exchange, but when they receive the deposits, they just keep the money for themselves!!!

They refuse to credit the funds on the Exchange, and also refuse to return the funds to the investor!!

Just do a google search for CEX.IO and SCAM......

If you trust this company to run it's own currency, you only have yourself to blame when you lose all your investment!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CEX.IO
DO NOT INVEST IN ANY OF THEIR SCAMS!

any proof ?

google search - i can find anything (good and bad) on anybody out there

cex.io has been pretty shady in their fee structure, and failing to disclose it. It's pretty steep. I'd avoid them on that alone.

Just go to trustpilot and search their review .... most people can't withdraw their fiat. I personally not recommend anyone to use this site. But I will not call it a Scam.

使用Tapatalk 發送

CEX.IO is a SCAM EXCHANGE USED FOR IDENTITY THEFT!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY!

Their whole business is a Scam! Fraudulently soliciting investors to invest funds on their Exchange, but when they receive the deposits, they just keep the money for themselves!!!

They refuse to credit the funds on the Exchange, and also refuse to return the funds to the investor!!

If you trust this company to run it's own currency, you only have yourself to blame when you lose all your investment!

Dear user, we are terribly sorry for your experience. We can assure you that as a company that works on the market since 2013, we don't have any shady intentions about our users. We want solve this unpleasant situation, please write us your ticket number and id, so we can check with support and find out what was the problem.

I have used them a few months ago to purchase bitcoins using credit card and did not have any problems. While the exchange rate there was a little higher than other exchanges, their commission was lower than Bitstamp, for instance. I did not try to withdraw fiat, though.

You are completely right and we are starting a class action against the company, google steemit cex fraudulent scam exchange (I can not post a link yet, i am new to the forum)

I invite everybody to google "Cex fraudulent scam exchange" , look at the post on steemit and the facebook group on facebook

Last edited:
We kindly ask you to stay patient as CEX.IO is not a scam company. At this time, we have currently experienced an increased load on every department due to the rapid growth of customer base and trade volumes. Currently, we have to deal with a large number of customers' complaints and resolve an immense backlog of support tickets.
We are doing everything possible to ensure that all the funds sent by our users are received. Many of the customers have already got a chance to ensure that we do everything we can to assist them.
We do not intend to keep customers' money or information. The data are only necessary as we follow the strict compliance rules and want to ensure that you are the owner of the account. As for the money, we kindly ask you to understand that the high load on our system makes it more complicated to process all the payments as fast as we would like to.
Meanwhile, every additional complaint on the internet distracts us from doing our major work, which is ensuring the flawless functioning of the website and our team. We are currently scaling our departments to handle the volume of work that needs to be done.
Please, let us some more time to resolve all the issues. With your help and support, we will be able to deal with every single issue we face and ensure a more convenient service for you.
Grateful for understanding,
CEX.IO team

Last edited:

[snip]

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I don't want to defend CEX, but I also don't like being yelled at in all-caps about what to do or not to do. Especially not by an unknown new user's very first post and without any substance or proof, except some more screaming.

Post details of your experience with facts and links, whatever it takes. In the meantime I'll say that I, for one, have used CEX in the past few months without problems, incl deposits and withdrawals. I'm a bit miffed by the recent fee hike, esp. for maker orders, but don't see a reason to call it a scam. If you have such reason, please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back