• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ccMiner v1.2 reported hashrate can't be right...

solomar

Hey you fancy folk,
So I recently started mining Dark Coin on my GTX 550 Ti and I've been getting strange results.
For starters the reported hashrate fluctuates like mad and sometimes goes into the GH/s rate
Capture.PNG

Second, my workers aren't showing up as active and for all intents and purposes I'm doing nothing according to the pools.
My command is simple:
ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+pool url -O myuser:mypass

I don't know what in particular I need to configure to fix this, I've gotten mining to work on my rig before with scrypt based coins, but I really like the sounds of x11 (my gpu runs 30c cooler on x11 vs scrypt as well, which is an ease on my mind)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately you are going to need to go back to the older version of ccminer. The new ccminer is only for cards running Cuda 3.0 and higher.. Your cards are only running Cuda 2.1 There is a version of ccMiner v1.0 that is made for older cards like yours.. the link is in the threads here somewhere.. maybe someone else can link to it? But I am pretty sure you can just do a search for v1.0 and look for the one that talks about Cuda 2...

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! Good luck on your digital escapades :)
google is my friend, looks like I found v1.0, thanks again!

Back