• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CATV] Understanding Dash Platform and Chain: Expert Followup

TaoOfSatoshi

In this second of the two part "Understanding Dash Platform and Chain" series, Christopher (Tao) poses some deeper questions to Dash Core group members about the technicals and economic aspects of Dash Platform and its workings.

Good job and giving Dash News podcast a run for their money. Prepared questions, informative, and less host ramblings and tangents.

An hour is pushing it and would of preferred two shorter vids.

I don't care so much regarding overlaps with the upcoming quarterly call. Am happy you're doing your bit.

Have you considered a livestream dash competition / giveaway? Publish a donation address if you're up for that.

Thanks!

Strange to see my question about the Dash Platform fees usage and intended for the Q3 Summary Call (Posted 27th of october 2019) ending up (rephrased) in your youtube video (timestamp 43:49).
I'm curious : who came up with that specific question ? (I could not find this specific question posted on your Reddit thread or on your Dash.org/forum thread)

Last edited:
Back