• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can't leave a trade feedback... Moderator please help!

JasonHan

Hi,

So, for some reason, I can't leave a feedback to @mrearthbound... We just finished off our trade and he is happy with the new Giant he got but the feedback window gives an error saying I need to select the valid trading thread.

The first one I got had the same issue but when I tried a couple of times, as soon as I clicked on the URL slot, it gave me an option with a selected thread for me to just click on (not copy and paste the URL) and it was submitted with no problem but now, it doesn't do anything when I click on the URL space.

I tried copy & paste,
Find thread option,
Tried 1st and 2nd page separately but no luck.. could you guys tell me how I can accomplish this?

Thank you!

Hi,

So, for some reason, I can't leave a feedback to @mrearthbound... We just finished off our trade and he is happy with the new Giant he got but the feedback window gives an error saying I need to select the valid trading thread.

The first one I got had the same issue but when I tried a couple of times, as soon as I clicked on the URL slot, it gave me an option with a selected thread for me to just click on (not copy and paste the URL) and it was submitted with no problem but now, it doesn't do anything when I click on the URL space.

I tried copy & paste,
Find thread option,
Tried 1st and 2nd page separately but no luck.. could you guys tell me how I can accomplish this?

Thank you!
For feedback to work you need

• a) a thread in the marketplace subforum and
  • b) your trade partner must have commented on that thread.

So a) is fulfilled by https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/baikal-giant-a900-for-mrearthbound.14501/
but it is missing a comment by @mrearthbound

As soon as @mrearthbound leaves a comment in that thread you both should be able to leave feedback on your trade.

Back