• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can We Talk About These Spammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no big problem with spammers. I can easily spot them. The community can also easily spot them. Just add a spam rate in the messages, then give to the reader the freedom to select his moderators.

What I dont like is paid advertisers and journalists. They lie, and you cannot spot them easily. Dash used this techinque in early days and they may keep using it. I remember they were offering me 0.1 dash in order to mention Dash coin in other forums (not only positive comments were allowed, but also negatives! ). Of course I refused to work for it (that's why I have only 1.5 dash now), but others did not refuse (and they are rich now, but their soul is a little bit closer to hell).

So if you used this techique as community, dont blame others who do the same.

Last edited:
Glad to see this problem seems to have been taken care of, I joined recently and was just noticing the lack of spam on this site versus several other Forex/crypto related forums I’ve joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back