• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can someone tell me whats wrong with this pool?

Slim

Hey, i just constructed a drk mining pool. The stratum is running, mpos is set, darkcoind is running. but when i start mining with a worker, the pool doesnt accept any of my shares. i was thinking that there might be a problem with my mining hardware. so can anyone of you try mining on my pool for a few minutes and tell if their shares are getting accepted or not, all your suggestions related to this problem are accepted. pool's website-
http://darkmine.io
thanx in advanced.

I was connected and hashed normal but no worker information showed up on the website.
you should probably open port 7903 on your end.

stratum+tcp://darkmine.io:3333
You have the wrong port!
use 7903
stratum+tcp://darkmine.io:7903
I think you are confusing my pool with a p2pool, the dstorms p2pool was using 7903 port, my pool is much more like a privately owned pool. and if the port would have been wrong then i think i would not have been able to connect to the stratum at all. but i am able to connect but my shares are getting rejected. i think that there might be a problem with my way of mining, so i wanted someone to try mining on my pool and help me by telling if his shares are getting accepted or not, and i may tip the one who helps me ;)

shares accepted: no, i was in. but no Yay!!!s and no update of hash or shares on the website. I tried port:7903 but that failed to connect. I should have two workers on your pool atm btw.

shares accepted: no, i was in. but no Yay!!!s and no update of hash or shares on the website. I tried port:7903 but that failed to connect. I should have two workers on your pool atm btw.
I will open 7903 and see if i get yay!!!s, till now i am also just getting booooo s. and i think that getting just boooo s and no yay is weird, eh?

Definitely. Change it up and we shall see.
Hey
I have changed the port to 7903. Now can you try again to see if the shares are getting accepted?

The port 7903 is not letting the worker get in. Now, I have changed the port to 8998 , try mining and tell if you get accepted shares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey
I have changed the port to 7903. Now can you try again to see if the shares are getting accepted?

The port 7903 is not letting the worker get in. Now, I have changed the port to 8998 , try mining and tell if you get accepted shares.

You were probably using the wrong miner or wrong pool. Anyway, it has been a long time since you asked this question. Were you able to get H/s updated on website (MPOS)? My pool is working, worker is connected to pool and shares are accepted. But this info does not get updated to the MPOS front-end. What might be the solution?

Back