• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CAMEROON CRYPTO EDUCATION PROJECT

Will you support this project?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • How do you think we can improve it?

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
How will they spend Dash and/or convert it to cash? There are no exchanges that integrated Dash in Cameroon or are there?

Friends- I am a us-born resident of South Africa and am trying to move money from Cameroon in USD or EU to South Africa or the USA. However there are delays due to the BEAC central bank not being able to change francs to dollars. Can I use bitcoin or other for this? Has anyone here done this?

Friends- I am a us-born resident of South Africa and am trying to move money from Cameroon in USD or EU to South Africa or the USA. However there are delays due to the BEAC central bank not being able to change francs to dollars. Can I use bitcoin or other for this? Has anyone here done this?

Hi yes we do that. Simple you give your francs CFA, dollars or Euro and i sell you bitcoin and send to your address and you convert back into dollars or euro anywhere you go. Just pm or contact me by email [email protected]

I recommend you participate in the Dash Force Meetup Program. Once you have shown experience and success through meetups, you will build your reputation and the MNOs will get to know you better. Then you will get more yes votes on your proposals.

Back